Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Regular Season vol 2: What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

w87r

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

looks like we are going to a new offensive scheme

We have a playbook.    We may run more of this and less of that,  but it’s still the same playbook. 

Reich has always tried to adjust to what his quarterback likes and does best.   He’ll do that with Sam. 

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Hi everyone. I don’t know where to put this but just wanted everyone to know I am formerly Taylorthesrudmuffin. My puppy passed away today and I wanted to change it to honor her. Please keep my family in your prayers. This is so hard.

So sorry to hear this :(  I lost my almost 14 year old kitty in April and yes it's hard. Prayers for you and your family.

16 hours ago, groundnpound said:

Good for the Skins, we had that coming IMO. Not for hiring Saturday, but for Irsay going full Karen on another owner. Clean up your own backyard Jimbo.

I don't think Jim's backyard has nearly the severe problems that Snyders does. Big difference. 

3 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Hi everyone. I don’t know where to put this but just wanted everyone to know I am formerly Taylorthesrudmuffin. My puppy passed away today and I wanted to change it to honor her. Please keep my family in your prayers. This is so hard.

Heart breaking.   It’s always hard to lose a fur baby.   It never gets easy.   I’m so sorry for you and your family.   At least your baby is no longer suffering and can now rest in peace…….

3 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

i feel your pain, they are like a child they love us so much, so sorry

10 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't think Jim's backyard has nearly the severe problems that Snyders does. Big difference. 

Jim has a team, Dan has a team. Jim should worry about his team, because they're more of a laughing stock than Dan's atm. Jimbo left himself open to be dragged by an awful franchise and they did just that. I don't really care who the bigger clown of the two of them are.

Archived