Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Regular Season vol 2: What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

w87r

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He actually wasn’t bad at LT.   But in trying to help the run game they made too many changes at one time. They should of moved him to RG and left Smith alone. I suspect though we will see the same oline against jags with a week of practice.

He was still less than average at LT I would say. I agree though, I think Pryor would be better at guard. Colts apparently don’t think so though.

10 minutes ago, Bravo said:

He was still less than average at LT I would say. I agree though, I think Pryor would be better at guard. Colts apparently don’t think so though.

The way people are trashing him is so weird. They are making it out to be he was so bad at LT and he was the biggest issue. Reich even said it in his presser that is the middle of the pocket that has been the issue. That had not much to do with Pryor at LT.

13 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

The way people are trashing him is so weird. They are making it out to be he was so bad at LT and he was the biggest issue. Reich even said it in his presser that is the middle of the pocket that has been the issue. That had not much to do with Pryor at LT.

Idk. I didn’t think he was great last season filling in either but the numbers proved otherwise I believe. Just to my eyes he looked bad and had slow feet even at LT. I’m not expert though.

He’s for sure not the only guy to blame. I sure don’t think he is a good solution though.

8 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Leonard can’t catch a break. 

it’s safe to say he won’t be back until season is at least half way over. I don’t understand the IR thing. Because if they wait a week to put him on IR that is just wasting a week. It makes no sense. He could of had this week count as a IR week. Maybe they want him to continue to practice. It’s weird. Good news is this defense isn’t kidding him that much.

3 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

it’s safe to say he won’t be back until season is at least half way over. I don’t understand the IR thing. Because if they wait a week to put him on IR that is just wasting a week. It makes no sense. He could of had this week count as a IR week. Maybe they want him to continue to practice. It’s weird. Good news is this defense isn’t kidding him that much.

Put him at SS when he gets back, he is too light to play MLB.  I know I will get crap over this but he is way too light to play that position....it might turn out to be a very wise move...

2 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

Sam Ehlinger is now upgraded to QB #2 according to Mike Chappell. 

This is posted elsewhere.   And it’s not what you think.   This is for gimmick and gadget plays like Brissett used to run.   If Ryan got hurt,  Foles would be the guy.   But if it’s 4th and 1 and we need a key first down, we may look to Sam for that play as we did with Jacoby. 

This is not my opinion.    This is the views of the local media who broke the story. 

20 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

This is posted elsewhere.   And it’s not what you think.   This is for gimmick and gadget plays like Brissett used to run.   If Ryan got hurt,  Foles would be the guy.   But if it’s 4th and 1 and we need a key first down, we may look to Sam for that play as we did with Jacoby. 

This is not my opinion.    This is the views of the local media who broke the story. 

Exactly!  And running the RPO...

On a side not. Did anyone hear what Collinsworth said during game last night?

He is out of pocket.

If interested check out Jomboy Media post on Twitter last night, "titled OMG he said this".

I didn't see it suitable to be posted on the forum, but if anyone is interested that is where you can find it.

Just a question for colt fans. Looks like pats relationship with Mac Jones is going on a bad direction. Then you have Zapp playing so well. If pats traded Jones would you guys want him? Seems like he would fit the colts offense. Problem is Ryan isn’t going anywhere if we finish this season like we should so probably not would be my guess.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Just a question for colt fans. Looks like pats relationship with Mac Jones is going on a bad direction. Then you have Zapp playing so well. If pats traded Jones would you guys want him? Seems like he would fit the colts offense. Problem is Ryan isn’t going anywhere if we finish this season like we should so probably not would be my guess.

No to Jones, he is a game manager and I doubt he can ever be a top 10 QB in the league. Could you see him playing like Matt Ryan did this past Sunday? I can't. In order to beat teams in the playoffs like the Chiefs and Bills, you need a QB that can play like Matt did this past Sunday otherwise you have 0 chance.

Archived