Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Regular Season vol 2: What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

w87r

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As long as we win I will be happy, no matter the QB. I am not ready for tank mode yet. the simpsons football GIF- Sam should do this to McDaniels if he gets rushed out of the pocket and he has to throw it away and McDaniels is there on the sideline in front of him. 

bb9bd396db9a88e9a26c2e4100fff5b1.gif

6 minutes ago, Bolt Colt said:

That's my Quarterback. Win or lose he really tries hard for the team. He is a team player.

I think he was legit injured before the Washington game but probably could have played at NE. It was the whole, we aren't playing him anymore at all and rolling with Sam that bothered me. Glad to see Matt back, he gives us the best chance to win.

35 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think he was legit injured before the Washington game but probably could have played at NE. It was the whole, we aren't playing him anymore at all and rolling with Sam that bothered me. Glad to see Matt back, he gives us the best chance to win.

I seem to recall me saying putting Sam in would yield the same results AT best if not worse. Most people didn’t like that. 

RB Eno Benjamin who was starting for the Cardinals just two weeks ago, was surprisingly waived by the team yesterday. Should the Colts take a look and add another weapon to their team? There may be a few teams ahead of us on the waiver wire (notably the Rams) who may claim him before us.

6 minutes ago, philba101 said:

RB Eno Benjamin who was starting for the Cardinals just two weeks ago, was surprisingly waived by the team yesterday. Should the Colts take a look and add another weapon to their team? There may be a few teams ahead of us on the waiver wire (notably the Rams) who may claim him before us.

That's a very odd situation. I have apprehensions.

• w87r unpinned this topic
  • Shive locked this topic

Archived