Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Season Opener, Colts @ Texans, Sept. 11, 2022, 1 PM EDT

NFLfan

Just now, bestQBever said:

if we start 3-3 rather than 1-5, our season can be salvaged

Elite teams don't lose to Texans. At this point, I think they will lose to the Jags. Are people forgetting how they lost out last year? And this is how they respknd? U know I hear Ballard talk and he is noting but a salesman to me. Spouting the same old crap and the same results. 5 years in and he needs to go. This team lacks character and that is the one thing that Ballard cherishes in a player. I stand corrected and I am wrong bout Ballard. Not only cannot he not assess talent, but he is also a poor judge of character. Now the next GM can be saddled with an aging DT, LB, Nicole corner and guard who just got signed to a new contract.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNextGM said:

this isn’t the NBA or NHL where you get 82 games.. one game is huge in the NFL.. it could mean a road game in the playoffs.. or like last year, no playoffs 

If it was week 12 I could understand that but lots of season left

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

No. I'm calm too.

Thank God

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i just dont like the make up of this team ballard put together .  you need a pass rush and to be able to air it out .  we dont have either so elite QBs will just pick us apart .   cant keep running it every play were like the 2011 vikings with peterson

He’s tried to fix the pass rush - drafting Paye and Dayo, trading for Ngonkue.

These moves have not yet borne any fruit.  We get no pressure on opposing QBs.

• Like 1