Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 30, 2022 Discussion thread

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Me too, I  have a coworker who has met him and says he's the nicest guy.

Yeah I believe it. Just seeing a few interviews with him off the field. You wouldn't even know he's the nasty probably best player  in the NFL.

But just how they were talking about him being bottled up by the 49ers every time they play. And when they said he rallied the defense on the sidelines and would never do that really because he's the silent killer.. then he makes the play of the game. Good for him!!

6 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

And who wanted Garoppolo? 

For the money we pay Wentz, I’d trust him to take the layups. He’s not a Josh Allen or Mahomes to drive us down the field all the time within the last 2 minutes but his floor is pretty decent compared to Wentz.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yes, Stafford is in SB, soooo happy for him!!!

Started shaky but came through when they needed him!!!

Yup. Shaky start, but put up 300+ on SF's D, and did what was needed when it counted.

Jimmy the opposite. He wilted at the end. Two bad possessions, the last ending with an INT.

4 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Rams went all in, and now they are in the Super Bowl. Who woulda thought that?

Rams indeed went all in. 

3 big moves. Stafford, OBJ, Von Miller.

Paid off.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Go Bengals!

It's gonna be a great Superbowl, and I don't really care who wins it, good stories on both sides. The Bengals forged their path with wins in 2 outdoor, cold weather stadiums and now they're coming to SoFi (with a roof) in Los Angeles, and that will be a nice change for them!

• Like 3

Just now, Lancer1 said:

It's gonna be a great Superbowl, and I don't really care who wins it, good stories on both sides. The Bengals forged their path with wins in 2 outdoor, cold weather stadiums and now they're coming to SoFi (with a roof) in Los Angeles, and that will be a nice change for them!

I actually do not want the Rams to win. I don't like their owner. I would love to see the Bengals win. I like teams that win with guys they drafted rather than building a dream team. 

Zac Taylor is facing his former boss. Hope he knows something that he can exploit.

I have faith in Burrow. 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I wonder what Jared Goff is doing right now 

Will Smith Reaction GIF

The dude picked before the guy we have been hammering all night

He’s thinking “glad I made the SB thanks to a PI not called for the Saints, now if Stafford loses the SB, the Rams haven’t really done better”.

5 minutes ago, SR711 said:

It is looking more and more like one of the bigger mis-evaluatuon/fails by Ballard.

I don't view it as a misevaluation, Ballard clearly wanted Stafford but wasn't willing to outbid the Rams (and who knows who else) and give up the 3 #1s + that it would've taken to get him - the Rams having a top draft pick like Goff to throw into the deal was a benefit that few other GMs could've matched because if you're trading a Matthew Stafford, you'd better get a starting caliber QB in return.

• Thanks 1