Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans Predictions

danlhart87

I can’t believe what Kevin Bowen did to Reich this morning on the radio. He played a 1 second audio of Reich saying the oline is solid. Bur didn’t play the entire audio in context where he followed it up by talking about how it’s not just the oline sometimes. Is the media now starting to try and turn fans off Reich and set him up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Eason will look decent for the first 10-15 scripted plays, and then get back to being himself

Derrick Henry is going to run right past Okereke and wave while he trots to 160+ yards

Safeties will be leading tacklers

Autry gets 2 sacks 

I think they'll finally have a 50/50 balanced offensive plan, but Reich will call 3 up the middle runs and then try going for it on 4th down and then be 0-5 in his first 3 games this year for failed 4th down attempts. 

56 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I can’t believe what Kevin Bowen did to Reich this morning on the radio. He played a 1 second audio of Reich saying the oline is solid. Bur didn’t play the entire audio in context where he followed it up by talking about how it’s not just the oline sometimes. Is the media now starting to try and turn fans off Reich and set him up.

Cmon man

Normally going into a game like this I'd say the Titans would be overconfident given the QB travails in Indy.

But that was before we got summarily spanked in Nashville by the Cardinals in one of the most embarrassing displays in front of the home crowd. I've seen worse games at home, but not many worse.

So with a lot of humility, we go into an always tough division game knowing full well that the Colts will be desperate not to begin the season 0-3. And if Eason ends up starting, we have this uncanny ability to make backup QBs seems like the literal second coming. So nothing can be taken for granted.

Tennessee is also a little dinged up already. The starting LT Taylor Lewan never made it past warmups last week still nursing his repaired knee. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd scratched for Sunday. Of course, considering how he was getting turnstiled in the Cardinals game, maybe he needs some more time.

A.J. Brown's game was pretty awful for him in Seattle....he normally doesn't drop that many passes in several games, much less one. Fortunately when the other WR is Julio Jones, it makes up for a bad day in a hurry.

Finally, we have the human rhino, Derrick Henry. Henry can be stopped if the O-line is having a bad day as demonstrated in the Cardinals game. But if they do their job, Henry will get his yards, especially in the second half. If he manages to break a long one, then it's good night Irene.

13 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

That is what some of media does no offense to @NewColtsFanbecause not all media does it. What some do is take a sound bite and play 5 or 10 seconds of it that has people thinking the opposite of what someone really means. They don't play the whole minute of a soundbite sometimes. That is what stirs stuff up unfortunately.

Oh my goodness, they have that running back that runs like a horse and plows defensive backs with a powerful battering ram of a stiff arm.

Guys, I have said this before…hit him low with your shoulders(not your head ‘cause you might be waking up next week)or, grab his wrist and do the Troy Polamalu Take Down.

I can’t predict a score because that running back did nothing against the team from my home state of Arizona and just the opposite the second game.

And to our field goal kickers, the Vikings kicker received my Ray Finkle award for missing a field goal that would have won the game for his team.

So tell me, why does a professional with years of experience and gets paid bookoo bucks, miss a field goal like that? 
And coach Reich, with your concern about our red zone problems can you at least think about kicking field goals?

We lost by 3 points, right?

And kickers, no pressure kicking in the red zone, right?

Respectfully,

Ray Finkle

Go, Colts!

Brady’s NFL career started in a game 2 of year 2 loss because of starter injury.  Game 3 was against division rival Colts.  Eason’s NFL career began in a game 2 of year 2 loss because of starter injury.  Game 3 is against division rival Titans.  Just like Brady has always been a thorn in our side, it seems only fitting that the Colts get another QB (Manning & Luck) who is gonna terrorize the Titans for the next decade… That’s my hope for next Sunday anyway because if we lose, this season may be sunk.  

So my bold prediction is:  The Colts rally behind the new QB Eason in his first start.  Our running game gets on track.  Frank calls an excellent game.  Eason stays within himself and executes the game plan.  Strachan makes a big downfield catch and Eason converts a 4th & 1 QB sneak. Defensive line finally has their breakout game with 5 sacks on Tannehill.  Colts win 31-23.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is what some of media does no offense to @NewColtsFanbecause not all media does it. What some do is take a sound bite and play 5 or 10 seconds of it that has people thinking the opposite of what someone really means. They don't play the whole minute of a soundbite sometimes. That is what stirs stuff up unfortunately.

You’ll get no argument from me.   Way too much media does do this.   This is called taken out of context.   

I’m just surprised that someone as smart as Kevin Bowen with his Colts background would pull a stunt like that.   A crappy thing to do.   Bad on him.      :thmdown:

Heading to Nash-Vegas for the game. Take in Vandy/Georgia, no reason, just to go see the number 2 team in the land. Maybe have a Dayo sighting! Get up early Sunday, bought 2 seats on the 50 for 80 a piece with fees. Put on my Edgerrin travel team Jersey and hope for the best. 
I’m going in with the idea that we have played 2 really good football teams without key players and some playing at 75%. I think the road confines will treat us well! 
Hot Rod wins it for us late!

Archived