Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rhodes could miss Seahawks game

CR91

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Spears deleted it. So it was either bad info or was told to take it down. Anyone else that repeats it just saw spears tweet it seems. 

Ben @Sneaky__Ben

tweeted it too. several Colts reporters follow him, so not sure I'd assume he just saw Spears.

We'll never know lol

nice..... against Russel I'm MVP for the first month of the season then turn to crap Wilson. I swear this did is gonna toss 5 against us then by December will average about 200 yards a game and maybe maybe a TD lol

We needs Rhodes to a least slow DK down a little.. because we know how Rock will "slow him down"

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Lots of teams passed on him because he had a injury history with his neck.

I’m sure there are reason. Every team passes at least once. But at the end of the day he is a star in the league. 

46 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

yall act like lockett isnt on seattle anymore

I love Lockett but I think Kenny will D him up. 

4 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Came in here looking for some spine. Couldn't find any...........

We're rooting for a team and our top CB may not play. What do you expect? Even though we all share a passion for the team, it's out of our control, and people on here are smart enough to notice the talent difference between Rhodes and Rock or Rhodes and Carrie or even Rhodes and Rodgers at CB. 

Has nothing to do with a spine. Facebook or Reddit Colts fans would probably be more optimistic (or have a spine as you put it), but their knowledge of the team would be more lacking compared to here. Pick your poison. You are obviously here rather than there for a reason. Right? :dunno:

44 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wilson is good enough to slice up mediocre CB's without top shelf WR's.. The DL is going to have to help the secondary with QB hits, because Wilson throwing the ball is going to get a few good shots in.

Metcalf and Lockett are not top shelf WRs?

Am I reading this right?    

18 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

That is going to suck and probably changes my thought on thd game a little. This probably moves Carrie to the other side. Maybe Rodgers gets a chance.

Yes, I agree this is not good this changes how I view this game to. He's our best corner and what about Nelson to. 

16 hours ago, John Waylon said:

You mean Rock may be our best hope at corner Sunday?

Scared Dog GIF

I’m a little upset. Not gonna lie. I see Rock quit a play against DK and I’m gonna come up off the couch. 

What are you talking about.  We'll be fine with the Rock.

the rock eyebrow GIF

Archived