Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game 1: Carolina @ Indianapolis 1pm

w87r

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Chris needs to find a way to get a strong backup LT like he did with Reed behind Q. 

May have to rethink moving Q there for the first few games until Fisher is back, Reed is a starting Guard in this league. Tevi,Davenport and Holden are not starting level Tackles and we dont know what O Donnell and Fries have as of yet

1 minute ago, landrus13 said:

I know people are gonna disagree with this take but it seems like the deck is stacked against Eason. He gets the start this week with almost no offensive starters playing. And next week Ehlinger will get the start with almost everybody playing. And all the talk has been against Eason. 

You can give Sammy all the targets he wants. If nobody can see the difference between these two, you're blind.

Right, John Waylon?

30 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He also threw the ball about 4 yards...

What are we doing being so hard on Eason... I really don't get it.

I wasn’t being hard on Eason, just stating my observation.  Don’t get me wrong, Sam is having his own struggles.

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I can't believe people think Elhinger is actually a better QB than Eason. 

Eason has ZIP, the throw power, the frame to sustain some big hits, etc

Elhinger's balls & release do not look pretty whatsoever. 

I can believe that the media repeating a few talking points about what they saw in practice colored lot's of opinions.. Happens all the time 

I haven't watched the game because it's pre-season and, well, meh. But I did want to stop by and remind everyone:

Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason. Do not overreact to the preseason.

:headspin:

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Good challenge

I heard them say something about a clear recovery before the play was blown dead… I don’t know how that matters when no one had it when the play was blown dead.

If the Colts player is deemed to have actually stayed in bounds, the ball therefore is still live and we recovered and returned it for a TD. Makes no sense

Archived