Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game 1: Carolina @ Indianapolis 1pm

w87r

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TimetobringDfence! said:

Man this Lemay guy is gonna end up on a new roster soon. He won't be on the practice squad long.

Just no room at the inn. But that’s fine. He’s not been bad against the 3s and 4s, but not seeing much worth keeping him over Wilkins. 

26 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

May have to rethink moving Q there for the first few games until Fisher is back, Reed is a starting Guard in this league. Tevi,Davenport and Holden are not starting level Tackles and we dont know what O Donnell and Fries have as of yet

If we play any those guys our playbook will be decimated.  I think people don’t realize the challenges we are facing right now at LT, unless and up until Fischer returns healthily and in shape.

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Good God I hate preseason announcers. Their bias for Ehlinger is so annoying. I really think he started playing better, but the difference in tone between how they talked about Eason vs. Ehlinger is apparent that they have a player crush on SE over Eason. 

Just wait until after the game and they  forget everything he did up to that drive.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Good God I hate preseason announcers. Their bias for Ehlinger is so annoying. I really think he started playing better, but the difference in tone between how they talked about Eason vs. Ehlinger is apparent that they have a player crush on SE over Eason. 

Could be worse! Sitting here in NC, listening to the panther telecast. All the interviews on the sideline of panther players, not to mention commercials, :wall:

Just now, coltsfan77 said:

Could be worse! Sitting here in NC, listening to the panther telecast. All the interviews on the sideline of panther players, not to mention commercials, :wall:

Tough luck my friend! Hopefully they are at least giving credit to our players when it’s due but I know how it is

Archived