Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Update: What number will Wentz wear? (merge)

chrisbeldridge

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

So, if he sucks again and get's benched as opposed to traded like this past time...

come on man. my point, it's not complicated, it's not even a real debate or fodder for back and forth. IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE

ugh.. The internet

Which is why you are going to that line several responses AFTER your first one. If you say so.  You sure defended it like it wasn’t a joke.  Also looks like at least two people didn’t find it funny.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Eagles fans bullied his kid so much for putting on that colts Wentz Jersey his mother has to limit this kids twitter. HE can only post and can’t comment anymore. Eagles fans suck.

Let me guess... it’s the whole “you can’t support a player when he joins a different team” argument? 

The kid’s 13, and they’re slamming him for that? Stay classy Philly!

19 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Eagles fans bullied his kid so much for putting on that colts Wentz Jersey his mother has to limit this kids twitter. HE can only post and can’t comment anymore. Eagles fans suck.

Their fans are notoriously terrible.

59 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Let me guess... it’s the whole “you can’t support a player when he joins a different team” argument? 

The kid’s 13, and they’re slamming him for that? Stay classy Philly!

They actually threatened him with physical harm. Saying they were going to break his knee caps. The kid has been through so many surgeries with his dwarfism it’s just beyond the pale. Eagles media is probably partly responsible for Wentz wanting out of there.

Wentz is having a presser today.

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Disgusting, but not at all surprising coming from the Philly faithful. 

In the immortal words of Kris Kristofferson to Sinead O’Connor while the entirety of Madison Square Garden booed her on the stage in 1992:

“Don’t let the "s get you down.”

2 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

At least I can just take the 1 off my Luck Jersey......save some money, and see how this plays out.....

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

The year the Super Bowl was in Indy I went up to hang out downtown during the game and I took some blue painting tape and covered the middle bar of the 8 in my Manning jersey to look like a 10. Then I carried the tape around with me all night to make repairs when necessary. All of the Giants fans in town that night were really cool to me for it. 

Wentz was on for 40 minutes with Pat. I never laughed so hard. When pat posts the entire thing go watch. Wentz is such a fun dude. Here is a segment. Interesting Wentz wife is from Kentucky. They are only going to be 2.5 hours from her family now. He said they will be here for a couple of weeks. Trying to wait and see if there will be OTA before they decide what to do.

On 2/5/2021 at 12:09 PM, chrisbeldridge said:

Michael Pittman Jr. is currently #11 and I have his jersey that I like to wear to games.  Hoping Wentz won't take #11 because I want Pittman to keep it.

Wentz # -

3.141592653  and gets his share of the Pi .

{Truth is, his next choice besides 11 is 20, but it's not allowed in NFL, Thus #2}

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

Jalen Hurts changed his # to 1. Am I reading too much into all this? Or am i smelling some good ole spicy beef? :D

There is a logical reason though - #2 in Alabama, #1 in Oklahoma before he was drafted and #1 wasn't available in 2020 with the Eagles, it was available in 2021. :) 

14 minutes ago, chad72 said:

There is a logical reason though - #2 in Alabama, #1 in Oklahoma before he was drafted and #1 wasn't available in 2020 with the Eagles, it was available in 2021. :) 

Makes sense, if you need me I'll be grilling tonight. I must really need my share of beef today 

3 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Zach just posted on his Instagram stories a picture of him working with Carson. Carson really building the relationship with his WR is awesome to see.

Wentz needs to do this literally every week. Pittman and Patmon so far, TY and Zach this week.

He needs to add the RBs and TEs to the mix.

Add a pajama Netflix sleepover after the workouts. Need that chemistry. Hoping Pittman's dog gets along with Carson's.

Archived