Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 6, 2020, 1pm EST

NFLfan

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah I don’t get Frank’s fascination with Hines up the middle.  They want him to be something they have in Taylor...

Just now, ar7 said:

It's great to see TY having a big game. 

The use of Taylor and the running game is puzzling. 

This is what I don't get... we see what works and what doesn't.

TY on intermediate routes is working beautifully.  PA passes to the RB on the outside is working beautifully.

Short passes/screens are not working.  Hines/Wilkins up the middle is not working.  Yet Reich keeps calling Hines up the middle...

Just do what works until they commit to stopping it!  Feed TY on the intermediate routes, and get the ball to the RBs on the edge.  :dunno:

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

This is what I don't get... we see what works and what doesn't.

TY on intermediate routes is working beautifully.  PA passes to the RB on the outside is working beautifully.

Short passes/screens are not working.  Hines/Wilkins up the middle is not working.  Yet Reich keeps calling Hines up the middle...

Just do what works until they commit to stopping it!  Feed TY on the intermediate routes, and get the ball to the RBs on the edge.  :dunno:

They have been feeding Hines up the gut all year and it hasn’t worked and I’ve been yelling stop it all year.  I don’t get it other than when you ask the Colts about Hines they think he’s an every down runner and they seem determined to be right about it.  Coaches get that way sometimes and it’s frustrating.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

When I saw it in real time it looked pretty tacky but I thought to myself there's a 90% chance they're going to call that. 

I just wish they would call it both ways. I am not saying we don't hold or block in the back but so do other teams. In that GB game like today with Houston they are getting away with it.

• Like 1