Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Is Your Favorite Fa Signing So Far

SubZero

I dont know if its just me but all this Manning and Luck talk are annoying. Manning has moved on so drop it and Irsay is picking Luck. So i think its time to get out minds off of it with this. Who is your favorite FA signing so far. I like the Avery one. This is a low risk high reward kind of signing. I also like Avery cause he basically is taking Garcons spot.

Thoughts??

I dont know if its just me but all this Manning and Luck talk are annoying. Manning has moved on so drop it and Irsay is picking Luck. So i think its time to get out minds off of it with this. Who is your favorite FA signing so far. I like the Avery one. This is a low risk high reward kind of signing. I also like Avery cause he basically is taking Garcons spot.

Thoughts??

Luck is the overwhelming favorite and only Mr. Irsay knows with absolute certainty, but I assume he'll be wearing a horseshoe soon too.

FA pickup, I kinda like the Drew Stanton acquisition--and hope he has a long successful career ridin' the pine behind Luck.

This will last the entire season. It will be a competition. Comparisons the entire season and possibly until manning retires.

I think Peyton will completely outplay Andrew and make him look bad. He will win an MVP and possibly a SB.

This will last all of Luck's career. People will always keep comparing him to Peyton. "Let's compare Luck's rookie season to Peyton's....how about their sophmore years...who was the better QB..." It'll never end.

This will last the entire season. It will be a competition. Comparisons the entire season and possibly until manning retires.

I think Peyton will completely outplay Andrew and make him look bad. He will win an MVP and possibly a SB.

I don't think anyone expects Luck to be near the QB Peyton is this year, as long as both stay healthy.

Thoughts??

You are annoyed with all the PM v AL threads, then start one yourself? How does that work?

No favourite FA yet. One for next February.

My favorite signing has to be the one of Tom Zbikowski. Kid has never gotten a chance to prove himself, and from what I saw from him in Baltimore, he was pretty good and was a tank on ST. With his signing, he also fills a big need for us.

My favorite signing has to be the one of Tom Zbikowski. Kid has never gotten a chance to prove himself, and from what I saw from him in Baltimore, he was pretty good and was a tank on ST. With his signing, he also fills a big need for us.

I loved that guy at Notre Dame....easily my favorite Irish player since I've been much into football. I do wonder why he didn't get on the field much in Bmore though. Obviously Pagano liked him, but why didn't he start him at SS?

I loved that guy at Notre Dame....easily my favorite Irish player since I've been much into football. I do wonder why he didn't get on the field much in Bmore though. Obviously Pagano liked him, but why didn't he start him at SS?

Because Bernard "Leg Killer" Pollard was the starter, and he's clearly superior to Zib.

You are annoyed with all the PM v AL threads, then start one yourself? How does that work?

Sorry no likes left bud. +1 for that though.

What the OP is referring to is the point of my silly club. Which is a symbolic gesture figuratively putting all the members of said club choosing to sit next to each other in the stands and talk about our team as it is NOW. Not in 2011 or 2009, but NOW. Anyone wishing to plop down next to us just give me a holler. We always have room for more Colts fans that are fans of this team, the 2012 team. If you want to wear your Manning jersey, that's fine. We all love him too.

What the OP is referring to is the point of my silly club. Which is a symbolic gesture figuratively putting all the members of said club choosing to sit next to each other in the stands and talk about our team as it is NOW. Not in 2011 or 2009, but NOW. Anyone wishing to plop down next to us just give me a holler. We always have room for more Colts fans that are fans of this team, the 2012 team. If you want to wear your Manning jersey, that's fine. We all love him too.

Can I be in your club? I'll try to be cool enough.

Thoughts??

Manning and Luck are attached to the hip whether you like it or not. It's not something that just goes away in a few weeks. Might not go away for a while if ever. It's something you'll either end up getting used to or just get annoyed by for a long long time.

Can I be in your club? I'll try to be cool enough.

I don't know.....you got that Brady avatar and we HATE patriots fans.

:nutz:

Sorry bud, I had too say it.

...and no everybody, Peytonator isn't a pats fan.......it's a lil joke he loves. Don't cha? We like our Pats fans too, they're so cute and they talk funny.

Of course you can plop a squat with us.

Ohhh and check out our new smileys....... :hippie: :hippie2:

It's the summer of love in Colts nation baby!

...and no everybody, Peytonator isn't a pats fan.......it's a lil joke he loves. Don't cha?

Uh oh.....you had to call me the dreaded 'P' word (Pats fan). haha

I'm all about the hippy peace movement though. COLTSSTOCK!!!! :hippie:

You've wore me down. Where do I sign.......oh, and do I get $96m?

Favorite FA signing = Tom Zbikowski. He instantly turns the Colts into a a dynasty 20 super bowls in 2 years here we go!!!!!

The Myans disappeared off the face of the planet centuries ago. Tom Zbikowski was the reason.

The King Cobra used to be venomless, until Tom Zbikowski bit it.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

...and no everybody, Peytonator isn't a pats fan.......it's a lil joke he loves. Don't cha? We like our Pats fans too, they're so cute and they talk funny.

http://youtu.be/rhyiqGIJQus

Not sure if anyone put it up yet, but I could not resist...LOL

Thoughts??

you can never arbitrarily end discussions...it is the nature of the beast

I know so little about Avery.....dont ever remember seeing him play

Thoughts??

Isn't this thread perpetuating the problem?

Thoughts??

Are you sure???

Pags & Grigs were at RGIII's pro-day but DID NOT attend Luck's

Are you sure???

Quote from Bill Polian on ESPN:

This process is virtually finished except for the physical and the psychological exam. We did all the work before I left.

Bottom line: welcome to Indianapolis Andrew.

Are you sure???

That just leads one to believe that they have already decided on Luck. If you already know he's the guy and you are going to schedule a private workout with him(which they have) then there is no reason to go to his pro day.