Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Turay working with Mathis

CR91

5 hours ago, shastamasta said:

Talking about bringing juice to a workout with Mathis might be misconstrued.

Hey man! That was to have children :)

which is not far from the truth. Cause if you don't take your post cycle correctly you can really screw your body up and NOT have children lol

1 hour ago, ClaytonColt said:

Literally the same posts last year, everyone got giddy. Very little happened on the field.

At the time of his injury his percentage of snaps reaching the QB was number 1 in the NFL. His injury happened on a sack when he got twisted up with his own teammate..... 

55 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Autry/Lewis/Banogu

Stewart/Windsor

Buckner/Day

Houston/Turay/Muhammad

That 10 looks much deeper when you add in Buckner and Day as FA's, Windsor thru the draft and the health of Turay. Waves and waves....

Won't b waves coming at u if the if  teams go hurry up. Thats how so would play them . Keep them on the field as they are a light defensive front. Wear them down and kind of negates the depth.  I am sorry, I am so not a fan of this defensive scheme

16 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Won't b waves coming at u if the if  teams go hurry up. Thats how so would play them . Keep them on the field as they are a light defensive front. Wear them down and kind of negates the depth.  I am sorry, I am so not a fan of this defensive scheme

Then it was comes down to conditioning and execution.  You may consider them light but speed kills and they will play pretty fast.  I still think this D has potential to play a major part in helping us win this year. 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Then it was comes down to conditioning and execution.  You may consider them light but speed kills and they will play pretty fast.  I still think this D has potential to play a major part in helping us win this year. 

I am just not a fan of this scheme. This is styled after the Seattle D that put a beating on Peyton.  It had its time, but it is dated.  Teams that run it are not having success. Falcons, Seattle, Chargers, Colts and I think there are a couple of more teams. Just not a fan. Do i c us winning a Superbowl with this D? No. Now if they change things up and play more man and become more creative then maybe yea.

37 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I am just not a fan of this scheme. This is styled after the Seattle D that put a beating on Peyton.  It had its time, but it is dated.  Teams that run it are not having success. Falcons, Seattle, Chargers, Colts and I think there are a couple of more teams. Just not a fan. Do i c us winning a Superbowl with this D? No. Now if they change things up and play more man and become more creative then maybe yea.

I was hoping we would play more man last year, but with the injuries we had Flus didn't have any confidence in our secondary (can't say that I really blamed him), so we were forced to play more zone.  Hopefully Rock takes a big step in year 2 and Rhodes gets back to form and, with the projected pressure up front, this year we should be able to play more man (I hope).

I'm not overly concerned of any offense we face until the second half of the season, save the Vikes.

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Autry 285 and Lewis at 277 at LDE

Stewart 315 at DT

Buckner 290 at UT

Houston 270 at RDE

That is not a "light" starting lineup.....

31 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I was hoping we would play more man last year, but with the injuries we had Flus didn't have any confidence in our secondary (can't say that I really blamed him), so we were forced to play more zone.  Hopefully Rock takes a big step in year 2 and Rhodes gets back to form and, with the projected pressure up front, this year we should be able to play more man (I hope).

I'm not overly concerned of any offense we face until the second half of the season, save the Vikes.

Ummm.m.....we made Minshew look hall of fame like. I am not a believer till I see results.

25 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Autry 285 and Lewis at 277 at LDE

Stewart 315 at DT

Buckner 290 at UT

Houston 270 at RDE

That is not a "light" starting lineup.....

They were when they had Autry and Lewis playing DT.  If they play them at DE, then no they r not to light.

Archived