Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A few moves this morning

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Austin Hooper being paid as the best TE in the league = overspending, imho. Way to go Browns. lol

I really like Hooper. He's an ascending talent. But if he's getting paid as the top dog  in the league, I have to agree with you.....that's overpaying. But considering the mess the Browns have been and still are, you have to overpay to get the players you want. That's their reality.

16 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I'm really hoping these Rivers rumors are not true. Our cap would be completely damaged with QBs that can't help us win

I think Rivers in a short term deal would help us with a good o-line he can still win games keep in mind his o-line was garbage,trash and so on I think any of us would throw 20+ INT's with a garbage o-line like the one he had last year. Still an upgrade over the bum we currently have.

11 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Dolphins To Sign Ereck Flowers To $30MM Deal

He blows Dolphins just got screwed.

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Houston can have all the weapons in the world but O’Brien will still hold that offense from its potential 

O'Brien is a terrible head coach not quite as terrible as Pagano but bad enough he will never win a super bowl even though they have enough talent there already to do so.

1 hour ago, stitches said:

Treat this one with the required level of suspicion for CFB/Barstool Blogger but :

I have no idea how credible this guy is + I don't think we are allowed to sign or announce a signing at this point. 

He needs to sign somewhere.  He's prolly got 6 weddings to pay for....

Just now, chad72 said:

Gave Clowney up for a 3rd rounder, how is BOB still employed? Maybe the sequel "What about Bob" will cast him instead of Bill Murray!!! :) 

They gave up 3 firsts for Tunsil and got back 3d for Clowney and 2nd for Hopkins? WTH is that? Indeed, how is he still employed? This is horrible. 

Archived