Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Omg 

No OBJ to Patriots, please, no, no!!!

I do think OBJ to Eagles makes a lot of sense. Then they won't re-sign Jeffrey or Agholor and keep DJax, Ertz and Goedert for pass catching options. They may bring back Alshon for a cheaper price later.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feels like Christmas.    Despite the reports of negativity, this is what we need. Some sense of normalcy in these chaotic times.    

Beats the hell out of a rookie dt with possible injury issues... This cat was who SF should have kept..... They only did t because they went with Armstead plus a 13 pick.... That wasn't an option for

if I was DeShaun Watson, I'd be * if they trade away Hopkins. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t know who this is but they have a lot of followers.

No talking heads have said anything so not buying it

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t know who this is but they have a lot of followers.

I did hear, 2 year $46 mil. deal, as a rumor on radio on JMV show, he did acknowledge he doesn't know much about this guy.  We will see if that is true or not.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

I'm glad they got their man in Rivers.  That makes the bed for the short term.... Will find out soon if the long term is Kelly, or if there are other plans.

5 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Well we have a new QB. Bye JB and hoyer

No one legit has reported it.

Just now, CantBeStopped said:

What a crap trade

Sure.  You can have an opinion.  Most likely you're just * at being less geeked out on draft day, less likely you think you know better than Chris Ballard as to the value of the pick vs potential players....

• Like 1
Just now, Barry Sears said:

Doens't say which 1st round pick....I'll wait until something is said in more detail before reacting.

It says 13th pick in Schstfers tweet

2 minutes ago, CantBeStopped said:

What a crap trade

So you don't think a 25 yr old DT with 19.5 sacks his first two years is worth a 13th pick?  

Everyone talks about the talent on SF dl being the reason players have big numbers there.... Well, it appears we just traded for at least half that talent that allows those inflated numbers..

• Like 3

Colts acquired DL DeForest Buckner from the 49ers in exchange for the No. 13 overall pick.

With the 49ers deciding to give Arik Armstead a five-year, $85 million contract on Monday, keeping Buckner long term was no longer feasible. ESPN's Adam Schefter reports he has already agreed to an extension with the Colts that pays him $21 million per season, making him the league's second highest paid interior lineman after Aaron Donald. Buckner will massively reinforce what was both a middling run defense and pass rush for the Colts in 2019. Tomorrow is Buckner's 26th birthday.