Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feels like Christmas.    Despite the reports of negativity, this is what we need. Some sense of normalcy in these chaotic times.    

Beats the hell out of a rookie dt with possible injury issues... This cat was who SF should have kept..... They only did t because they went with Armstead plus a 13 pick.... That wasn't an option for

if I was DeShaun Watson, I'd be * if they trade away Hopkins. 

Posted Images

Just now, csmopar said:

If I'm Ballard, I'm calling Arizona and offering them number 34. Could you imagine Hopkins and TY on the SAME TEAM!

Could you imagine how angry Texans fans would be....trade Hopkins, out of the division. Only to have him traded back into the division with a HUGE chip on his shoulder. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:
Wonder what else Hou is getting in the deal then

 

 

Did I call that or what haha

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Yeah.  Hopkins is asking for more money in a WR deep draft class.  Not as bad of a trade as first thought.

 

David Johnson hasn't been relevant in years while Hopkins is arguably the best WR in the league.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Texans have to pay Watson soon. They may be looking at the WR and that second round pick and thinking they can get a guy on a rookie contract  Still Ballard would never be this stupid. A WR should never cause a salary cap issue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Texans have to pay Watson soon. They may be looking at the WR and that second round pick and thinking they can get a guy on a rookie contract  Still Ballard would never be this stupid. A WR should never cause a salary cap issue. 

Hell, Grigson was never that stupid. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Yeah.  Hopkins is asking for more money in a WR deep draft class.  Not as bad of a trade as first thought.

Consider this he is the only reason really the Texans beat us in that Thursday night game last season no other receiver they have was really all that great in that game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

Consider this he is the only reason really the Texans beat us in that Thursday night game last season no other receiver they have was really all that great in that game.

HOU probably figures they have other needs to sign at high prices, and Hopkins can be replaced easier than maybe some other players because of the deep class.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DougDew said:

HOU probably figures they have other needs to sign at high prices, and Hopkins can be replaced easier than maybe some other players because of the deep class.

It’s hard to replace a top 3 WR. It’s easier to replace other skill positions

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DougDew said:

HOU probably figures they have other needs to sign at high prices, and Hopkins can be replaced easier than maybe some other players because of the deep class.

I can see the reasoning on it, but that's still a bad trade. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

David Johnson hasn't been relevant in years while Hopkins is arguably the best WR in the league.

But doesn't AZ have a high second rounder?  I'm assuming HOU is thinking they can use their first rounder on Ruggs or Jefferson?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stitches said:

 

That is really sad. Hopkins is a great dude. How can you have a bad relationship with a guy like that. 

 

Texans are going to ruin Watson’s career with O’Brien there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...