Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

If Irsay is as serious about this team as he talks acts like, I think he’ll have to force his hand this offseason and make Ballard do some trading/signing, etc. 

We cannot continue to rely on late round draft picks and hope they pan out. 

I do agree with the first part but they have had two first rounders and seven second rounders in three years and have two more second rounders next year.  They are spending high draft capital.  

5 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Not a fan of having the most cap space 3 years in a row.

Sure we could save the money by cutting JB. but then what? 

Ballard does not spend.

My thoughts too. Ballard will just stack picks and money and keep putting a trash team on the field year in and out. 

Colts are done as an organization. Here comes a decade of trash. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

This makes no sense.

like it or not, Hoyer and Kelly are worse than our chances with JB. They just are.

I don't believe it. My 16 y/o daughter could produce exactly this much offense and she weighs 85 pounds and knows nothing about football. IT IS TIME TO REMOVE JB. Hoyer at least has up and down games over his career. Kelly we have yet to see so nobody know crappy or good he can be. This franchise is falling into the Bengals level. We can't offense, we can't defense and our special teams is anything but special. Quite honestly, its starting to get to the point where the noise asking whether Reich is the right leader are going to start getting louder. The way they handled this Vinny issue and now a really poor QB in JB handling. Nah, its time to see anyone else besides JB at this time. Irsay is risking losing a portion of the fanbase who has hung around and was enthusiastic with Reich but staying the course when the plane is in a straight nose dive thinking the plane will automatically correct itself is bad. 

You keep holding the faith little buddy, I commend you for it.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our secondary looks like crap when you can’t get a pass rush. This defense needs a lot of upgrades. Offense is pathetic.

You know what disappoints me the most is the coaches not having this team ready. The little effort they have played with tonight boils down to coaching. 

yeah the Defense that is totally gassed because of JB is definitely the problem lmao

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our secondary looks like crap when you can’t get a pass rush. This defense needs a lot of upgrades. Offense is pathetic.

You know what disappoints me the most is the coaches not having this team ready. The little effort they have played with tonight boils down to coaching. 

Ahhh there you are. Was waiting for this.

say it with me...JB is not good. It refreshing once you get it out

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Didn’t I say the offense looks like crap. Come on.

I’ve yet to hear you say JB though. I mean TY is pretty good right? But somehow with JB he might as well be in the sidelines. 

Say it, the majority of the issue is JB. You know how hard it is to defend Brees? Now add absolutely no production on O and you get the D you see tonight