Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

One incomplete pass...

Yup...he is pretty good. I don’t think they call him the most accurate passer in the NFL for %s and giggles.

Obviously they have packed it in, but what do you expect after how the O started...does a few more incompletions change the game?

Just now, Btown_Colt said:

Yup...he is pretty good. I don’t think they call him the most accurate passer in the NFL for %s and giggles.

Obviously they have packed it in, but what do you expect after how the O started...does a few more incompletions change the game?

I expect the defense to at least be a speed bump they haven’t even been that from the word go tonight.  

• Like 2

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Bet it's a long time before the Colts have Primetime game again.

Id bet this team start seeing blackouts in the Indy area because the support for this team is going to tank badly after this season. Heck, we probably give JB a 6 year 180 million dollar extension based on how this team has handled things. Ive lost faith in the organization. Manning for GM? 

just kidding

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, #12. said:

What's Frank going to say with three games left?  We need to draft a QB?

Doesn't mean much.

Yes, I think a coach should be able to say something in the neighborhood of this level of play isn't going to cut it. We are going to have to go back and look at all our options. Players can not play this poorly for how many weeks in a row now and get a free pass?

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Me too. Sad part is they all look deflated. These last two games could get ugly 

What’s crazy is Carolinas season has gone the same as ours. They started out hot then have lost a ton of games down the stretch. It does come down mostly to the QB. Allen did good to start and just fell apart. We might see Kelly verses Grier Sunday.

18 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

umm no JB has like 6 completions the D is never gonna be able to get any rest when we suck that bad I honestly don't think you understand football

Sure the offence had a lot of 3 and outs.  Thay being said.  Nothing wrong with the D making the other team go 3 and out

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

What’s crazy is Carolinas season has gone the same as ours. They started out hot then have lost a ton of games down the stretch. It does come down mostly to the QB. Allen did good to start and just fell apart. We might see Kelly verses Grier Sunday.

Something has to give. No way after viewing game tape this week they go with Jacoby at center to wrap up the year. Especially with is being out of playoff contention. See what you got with kelly, close the book on this murder mystery.