Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Recommended Posts

Our secondary looks like crap when you can’t get a pass rush. This defense needs a lot of upgrades. Offense is pathetic.

 

 

You know what disappoints me the most is the coaches not having this team ready. The little effort they have played with tonight boils down to coaching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

If Irsay is as serious about this team as he talks acts like, I think he’ll have to force his hand this offseason and make Ballard do some trading/signing, etc. 

 

We cannot continue to rely on late round draft picks and hope they pan out. 

I do agree with the first part but they have had two first rounders and seven second rounders in three years and have two more second rounders next year.  They are spending high draft capital.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Not a fan of having the most cap space 3 years in a row.

 

Sure we could save the money by cutting JB. but then what? 
 

Ballard does not spend.

My thoughts too. Ballard will just stack picks and money and keep putting a trash team on the field year in and out. 

Colts are done as an organization. Here comes a decade of trash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

This makes no sense.

like it or not, Hoyer and Kelly are worse than our chances with JB. They just are.

I don't believe it. My 16 y/o daughter could produce exactly this much offense and she weighs 85 pounds and knows nothing about football. IT IS TIME TO REMOVE JB. Hoyer at least has up and down games over his career. Kelly we have yet to see so nobody know crappy or good he can be. This franchise is falling into the Bengals level. We can't offense, we can't defense and our special teams is anything but special. Quite honestly, its starting to get to the point where the noise asking whether Reich is the right leader are going to start getting louder. The way they handled this Vinny issue and now a really poor QB in JB handling. Nah, its time to see anyone else besides JB at this time. Irsay is risking losing a portion of the fanbase who has hung around and was enthusiastic with Reich but staying the course when the plane is in a straight nose dive thinking the plane will automatically correct itself is bad. 

 

You keep holding the faith little buddy, I commend you for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our secondary looks like crap when you can’t get a pass rush. This defense needs a lot of upgrades. Offense is pathetic.

 

 

You know what disappoints me the most is the coaches not having this team ready. The little effort they have played with tonight boils down to coaching. 

yeah the Defense that is totally gassed because of JB is definitely the problem lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our secondary looks like crap when you can’t get a pass rush. This defense needs a lot of upgrades. Offense is pathetic.

 

 

You know what disappoints me the most is the coaches not having this team ready. The little effort they have played with tonight boils down to coaching. 

Ahhh there you are. Was waiting for this.

 

say it with me...JB is not good. It refreshing once you get it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Eberflus doesn’t know how to game plan without Kenny Moore. 

That’s ok Frank doesn’t know how to do it either with Brissett as the QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

yeah the Defense that is totally gassed because of JB is definitely the problem lmao

Effort has been pathetic on both sides of the ballot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Eberflus doesn’t know how to game plan without Kenny Moore. 

 

Not to stick up for him too much but he did call a nice blitz with Wilson who just got embarrassed by Brees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Btown_Colt said:

Ahhh there you are. Was waiting for this.

 

say it with me...JB is not good. It refreshing once you get it out

Didn’t I say the offense looks like crap. Come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Btown_Colt said:

Ahhh there you are. Was waiting for this.

 

say it with me...JB is not good. It refreshing once you get it out

excuses excuses excuses all I ever see posted by her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Keeping Bree's in is stupid on NO. not that anyone has smelled Brees, you are risking Brees unnecessarily  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No pass rush- hard to assess secondary. Brees is  a surgeon. Makes all his throws. JB has missed wide open receivers. JB does not have the passing touch that Brees has.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krunk said:

I cant watch much more of JB

While I think Chad Kelly isn’t the answer it would malpractice not to see what you have in him the last two games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Effort has been pathetic on both sides of the ballot.

umm no JB has like 6 completions the D is never gonna be able to get any rest when we suck that bad I honestly don't think you understand football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yankeeclipper said:

No pass rush- hard to assess secondary. Brees is  a surgeon. Makes all his throws. JB has missed wide open receivers. JB does not have the passing touch that Brees has.

 

 

Jacoby doesn’t have a lot of things Brees does...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, krunk said:

I cant watch much more of JB

Yeah.  Tonight he is beyond bad.  I try to look at it objectively and point out his good points when he has them, but they are few and far between tonight.  Completely off the rails tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Didn’t I say the offense looks like crap. Come on.

I’ve yet to hear you say JB though. I mean TY is pretty good right? But somehow with JB he might as well be in the sidelines. 

 

Say it, the majority of the issue is JB. You know how hard it is to defend Brees? Now add absolutely no production on O and you get the D you see tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

umm no JB has like 6 completions the D is never gonna be able to get any rest when we suck that bad I honestly don't think you understand football

The defense was awful before they got tired.  She’s right EVERYONE has been pathetic tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

The defense was awful before they got tired.  She’s right EVERYONE has been pathetic tonight.

I mean, the Saints aren’t one of the most explosive offenses in the league or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Btown_Colt said:

I mean, the Saints aren’t one of the most explosive offenses in the league or anything.

One incomplete pass...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Jacoby doesn’t have a lot of things Brees does...

like talent, JB doesn't have any of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...