Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs. Chiefs

compuls1v3

Colts vs. Chiefs  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Could the current Colts D hang with Chief's explosive offense?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

What defense can hang with them? The Pats only won because of their offensive renaissance... 

Perhaps the Rams will be able to test them, but let’s be honest, they’ve got a cornerback problem. Mahomes could hand them their first loss of the year. 

Our defense is getting better, but we’ve got a lot of work to do still! 

• Like 2

The Pats BARELY beat em at home. Pittsburgh couldn't handle em. Denver couldn't handle em. Jacksonville got clapped. All teams with better/more established defenses than the Colts.

The only hope the Colts would have against this KC team is if Luck turns it up to

Peyton-Manning-Hyperdrive-super-saiyan-4-GOAT-level-all-hands-on-deck mode.

That teams unreal. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NorthernBlue said:

The Pats BARELY beat em at home. Pittsburgh couldn't handle em. Denver couldn't handle em. Jacksonville got clapped. All teams with better/more established defenses than the Colts.

The only hope the Colts would have against this KC team is if Luck turns it up to

That teams unreal. 

Are you saying Luck would need to play really well there?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

That teams unreal. 

I was thinking Ultra Instinct Andrew Luck, just for good measure. 

To be clear, I didn't start the topic because of how we handled the Bills.  I started it because I was watching the Chiefs last night and they looked awesome, but I think our safeties would really be able to shine against Mahomes <sp?>.  I think our offense would keep us in the game if healthy and catching passes.

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

does it matter? We don't play them this year. If by some very slim chance we make the playoffs and meet them we are toast, in fact if we make the playoffs i think we are toast in the first round no matter who we meet.

To me it matters.  Discussion of ideas is fun for me.  There is no right or wrong, just speculation.  It doesn't have to matter to you though.

In Indy?  Maybe, but not really.  Luck would just have a better chance to out-score them at home.

In KC?  No chance.

Either way, KC is getting their points.  No defense can "hang" with them at this point.  It's just a matter of the other offense being able to keep up and have the ball at the end of the game.

:dunno: