Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marlon Mack

Knuckles79

3 minutes ago, KB said:

He needs a power back to wear down defences. Someone to get us through the first half of the game when they're fresh. Get some thunder with lightning. 

Wilkins runs hard but they’ve buried him on the depth chart. Not sure what that’s about 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

But we have Turbin for that:peek:

For a whole two plays with a fumble lol. I like Turbin, but it might be time to say goodbye. Didnt we just sign a bigger RB to the practice squad?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Well Jared, I guess we are bad LOL. Not much else to say but with this up coming draft and Free Agency we can improve alot. At least we have Luck healthy again moving forward.

Yeah, injuries are a part of it, but we have a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes in this team. We need another high draft pick and solid FA period where we spend to get good. Time to tank officially.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

So, let’s start looking ahead at some mock drafts 

Who should indy take with the Top 5 pick? 

Big article on draft the other day on Bleacher Report (yeah I know).

Seems to be NOT a lot of explosive talent in this upcoming draft. Offensive talent not great but defensive talent looks pretty solid.

Just now, bravo4460 said:

Seems to be NOT a lot of explosive talent in this upcoming draft. Offensive talent not great but defensive talent looks pretty solid.

There are probably 8-10 elite to near elite D-Lineman. I hope we get one of them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Wilkins runs hard but they’ve buried him on the depth chart. Not sure what that’s about 

Because Hines has been shining more I had Hines over Wilkins anyway he's more of a threat and now that mack is back he really won't see much of the field

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, injuries are a part of it, but we have a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes in this team. We need another high draft pick and solid FA period where we spend to get good. Time to tank officially.

I still will not let it ruin my season and will watch every game. I am rooting for a KC/Minny SB. I like the Rams too.

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still will not let it ruin my season and will watch every game. I am rooting for a KC/Minny SB. I like the Rams too.

I'll probably root for the Chiefs and Rams as well. I'd love to see a Mahomes/Goff SB between the two top young QB's in the league.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Another guard!!

29 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

30 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

The best DT or OT available. Or trade down for a bounty of picks again. 

I’m liking the Clemson DL group 

Gary from Michigan 

Trade down and stockpile. I need a minimum of 6 new OL on the team via FA and Draft. CB and WR desperately needed. Sign Le’Veon and replace Geathers 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we do pick in the Top 5, I say go Corner. I wish a Deion Sanders type player is out there. I have no idea who the best Corner is in College right now.

LSU and Georgia each have first round CB's. Not sure about top 5 tho.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll probably root for the Chiefs and Rams as well. I'd love to see a Mahomes/Goff SB between the two top young QB's in the league.

Lol :lol: I gave up and jumped on the "anyone but Patriots" train after the Texans game.. I'll still watch all colts game.s but we are going nowhere fast 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2018 at 4:01 PM, TKnight24 said:

Because he got his chances when Mack was out and he didn’t impress. Maybe he’s earned a few more snaps since then, but he wasn’t buried for no reason. I still don’t think he’s a long term answer though. We need an AJ Dillon type though. Or maybe Rodney Anderson if his health checks out.

• Nadine locked this topic