Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will You Root For?

jvan1973

127 members have voted

1. 1. If Peytons new team is on the Colts schedule next year, who will you root for?

• The Horseshoe
    • The GOAT

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, March 8, 2012 - insults
Hidden by Peytongirl, March 8, 2012 - insults

bandwagon fans too chickens****** to post about it. this should be a public poll.

although, hanging around here as much as I have over the last week, I know exactly who those 14 people are.

Judging by the votes it looks like there are a lot of badwagon fans. Pathetic. While I am very ticked about Peyton, I will ALWAYS be a Colts fan

Ok, you two. I'd say thats about enough name calling. you want it, you got it. :goat: then :coltslogo: hey it even rhymes a little.

what will be interesting if you people will still be rooting for the colts after 14 seasons of losing. Just like in the bible 7 years of plenty, 7 years of famine.

14 years of winning: 14 years of losing again...

i'm not saying we will actually be losing for 14 years, but I bet some of you won't be die hard colt/irsay fans if we don't start winning in 4-5 years.

what will be interesting if you people will still be rooting for the colts after 14 seasons of losing. Just like in the bible 7 years of plenty, 7 years of famine.

i'm not saying we will actually be losing for 14 years, but I bet some of you won't be die hard colt/irsay fans if we don't start winning in 4-5 years.

Lol some of us have already lived through the years of famine before Peyton even got here. We know how to get through rough stretches.

here since the harbaugh days. not going anywhere.

Lol some of us have already lived through the years of famine before Peyton even got here. We know how to get through rough stretches.

I agree, Portage Coltsfan obviously wasn't a fan during the lean years with the likes of Pagel and Hoggeboom!! I learned to live on moldy bread crust for 15 years. That oughta just about get me through the drought he predicted LOL! GO COLTS! :coltshorse:

I agree, Portage Coltsfan obviously wasn't a fan during the lean years with the likes of Pagel and Hoggeboom!! I learned to live on moldy bread crust for 15 years. That oughta just about get me through the drought he predicted LOL! GO COLTS! :coltshorse:

LOL Mike Pagel and Gary Hogeboom. Yeah things were so lean, I remember actually being excited when Gary Hogeboom became our quarterback. lmao We have definitely come a long way as a franchise.

The amount of bandwagoners just hurts. No matter how good he was, even if he lead to all the victories by himself the COLTS come first and if you are not of that opinion , come speak your mind as to why you are still a colts fan... if you are one. being hurt and betrayal for your team are two things on the different side of the spectrum

I have said in previous posts, I don't think we'll be in contention for a couple/few years. Assuming that, I will root for Peyton as I would like to see him put up more record numbers/wins. By the time the new Colts are in contention, Peyton will probably be a year or so from retiring.

Said another way, if the Colts aren't so good for a while, I would rather Peyton get the benefit of a win instead of the Colts as it wouldn't do much good for the Colts.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I would feel if the new Colts were a good team right out of the gate.

I'm a Manning fan. I just dont like how this all ended to support this organization anymore to be a Colts fan. How does one guy put your city on the map for football and have probably the most successful Super Bowl week and go out like this? It's one thing to retire its another to be shafted. You all are kidding yourself if you think Manning would put his helmet back on if he wasnt sure he could play.

He has won game after game for this team, city and fans... Let him leave this team when he is ready and ride out of your fair city with hero's farewell..What a sad day it's been. It should not have been this way. He deserved more.

Thread needs at least a few more options ....

Colts

Manning

Both

Neither

Well we are on a Colts board so adding neither really never crossed my mind. Also rooting for both never crossed my mind. I have never watched a game and rooted for both teams.

I'm a Manning fan. I just dont like how this all ended to support this organization anymore to be a Colts fan. How does one guy put your city on the map for football and have probably the most successful Super Bowl week and go out like this? It's one thing to retire its another to be shafted. You all are kidding yourself if you think Manning would put his helmet back on if he wasnt sure he could play.

He has won game after game for this team, city and fans... Let him leave this team when he is ready and ride out of your fair city with hero's farewell..What a sad day it's been. It should not have been this way. He deserved more.

Cool. At least you admitted what the other people who voted the same couldn't say. If you do leave, hope you like your new team..

The amount of bandwagoners just hurts. No matter how good he was, even if he lead to all the victories by himself the COLTS come first and if you are not of that opinion , come speak your mind as to why you are still a colts fan... if you are one. being hurt and betrayal for your team are two things on the different side of the spectrum

I didn't realize there were rules fans are supposed to follow...

I agree, the way it went down sucks. ButI will still root for the Colts if they ever play against him.