Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Ventrone New ST's Coach

Jackie Daytona

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Most of the hires are younger than and/or were playing when I was growing up

Fasten your seatbelt, as it doesn't get any better.

I've moved into the phase where my musical heros aren't dying of drug overdoses any more. Well, sans Petty.

It kinda puts you in your place........in an odd way.       :)

colts-35.png  Colts | Dave Borgonzi joining coaching staff    Thu Feb 15, 05:36 PM

The Indianapolis Colts have hired Tampa Bay Buccaneers assistant coach Dave Borgonzi as their new linebackers coach, according to a source.

Link to story

colts-35.png  Colts | Indy adding two assistant coaches    Thu Feb 15, 05:21 PM

The Indianapolis Colts will hire former Detroit Lions safeties coach Alan Williams as their new secondary coach and New England Patriots assistant special teams coach Ray Ventrone as their new special teams coach, according to a source.

Link to story

20 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I've moved into the phase where my musical heros aren't dying of drug overdoses any more. Well, sans Petty.

If kinda puts you in your place........in an odd way.       :)

And the ones that are still alive, it’s kind of sad seeing them on stage. 

Except for Bruce, he’s forever young in my mind.  But I digress 

Now to look up everything I can about our new ST coach.  

42 minutes ago, krunk said:

colts-35.png  Colts | Dave Borgonzi joining coaching staff    Thu Feb 15, 05:36 PM

The Indianapolis Colts have hired Tampa Bay Buccaneers assistant coach Dave Borgonzi as their new linebackers coach, according to a source.

Link to story

colts-35.png  Colts | Indy adding two assistant coaches    Thu Feb 15, 05:21 PM

The Indianapolis Colts will hire former Detroit Lions safeties coach Alan Williams as their new secondary coach and New England Patriots assistant special teams coach Ray Ventrone as their new special teams coach, according to a source.

Link to story

I like the Alan Williams hire the most amongst these

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

Part of me feels strange even sad liking your post BC, but deep down I know how difficult it is to lose influential artists that you grew up with who have since passed on. A tough blow no doubt. 

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

since I grew in and work in the Education World I already feel it

3 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Yeah, my last concert was Deep Purple, Alice Cooper and Edgar Winter last Aug.

Deep Purple was a huge disappointment because they just played through with no passion and was nothing like I seen them in their hay day. Edgar Winter was pretty good but he opened and didn't play very long. Now Alice Cooper put of a fantastic show. The thing is all of his band members were in their 20s and 30s. He really surprised me on how well he can still sing. Matter of fact he sounded better than I had ever heard him.

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I am now going to be able to see my favorite band of all time the last time this band toured I was too young to go see them. I'm heading to see the Electric Light Orchestra in Detroit in August. several members of the man have died over the last few years but at least Jeff Lynne and Richard Tandy are still with the band. They finally got inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year and I for one was happy to pay $270 a ticket to go see them in August  small price for a bucket list item

11 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I am now going to be able to see my favorite band of all time the last time this band toured I was too young to go see them. I'm heading to see the Electric Light Orchestra in Detroit in August. several members of the man have died over the last few years but at least Jeff Lynne and Richard Tandy are still with the band. They finally got inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year and I for one was happy to pay $270 a ticket to go see them in August  small price for a bucket list item

I saw ELO twice back in 1974. Great shows. One night opening act was an ELP style band from Germany called Triumvirat. They killed it that night.  Enjoy the show.

12 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah, my last concert was Deep Purple, Alice Cooper and Edgar Winter last Aug.

Deep Purple was a huge disappointment because they just played through with no passion and was nothing like I seen them in their hay day. Edgar Winter was pretty good but he opened and didn't play very long. Now Alice Cooper put of a fantastic show. The thing is all of his band members were in their 20s and 30s. He really surprised me on how well he can still sing. Matter of fact he sounded better than I had ever heard him.

Was Steve Morse playing guitar for Deep Purple? He's been touring with them for several years now but I'm not sure if he's still with them. He's one of my favorites. I have one of his signature guitars.