Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As expected, Gregg Doyel got his boost of a column in

chad72

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I can't say I blame him... I'm more curious to see how Venturi is gonna take this having spent an hour on JMV talking Josh McDaniels up...

He burnt so many bridges. Even Dungy isn't going to be forgiving this. 

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2018/02/06/doyel-josh-mcdaniels-selfish-little-jerk-but-did-colts-indy-favor/304619002/

I can't say he was wrong. Never knew the day would come when both Florio and Doyel would be right. :scratch:

He makes a good point.  

Most of the time I agree with half of what he says.   

He takes it over the top sometimes though.

14 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I can't say I blame him... I'm more curious to see how Venturi is gonna take this having spent an hour on JMV talking Josh McDaniels up...

I never sensed Venturi was that high on McDaniels as a head coach.  Not that he knows much about being a good coach lol

11 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Yeah, I said it in the other thread, but he got chastised for having a bad attitude, when on this one it was warranted. 

I know people don't like that style of writing though.

Doyle was absolutely right on this one, I do like his writing style when he does more of the human interest type of stories.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now