Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7.5) at New England (1-21-18)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a lot of non-calls on the Pats for holding.  They were manhandling the Jags D-linemen.  However, the Jags didn't do enough to win.  While the offensive playcalling was good to begin with, it got really predictable later.  Run up the gut, run up the gut, pass, punt.  Not good enough.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I saw a lot of non-calls on the Pats for holding.  They were manhandling the Jags D-linemen.  However, the Jags didn't do enough to win.  While the offensive playcalling was good to begin with, it got really predictable later.  Run up the gut, run up the gut, pass, punt.  Not good enough.

exactly right

Didn't I say James Harrison would get a big stripsack for the Patriots in the playoffs when they picked him up?

At least  got the Jaguars part of my 44-20 score right.

And now to watch what team will be carved up by the Patriots in the SB.

It wasn't the refs today boys. And we deserve this if the best the conference can do is the Jags. Where are the bleeping Colts? Will the Raiders ever rejoin the NFL? Did somebody say Hugh Jackson and Marvin Lewis are still employed? The Pats next game is against either of the 2 biggest SB chokers not named Bill, and I don't mean Bill for Belichik.

Bortles sucks. Get Eli, Tom. He doesn't know how to lead a WR. Every over the shoulder throw was batted dow today, with minimal effort. 

59 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Didn't I say James Harrison would get a big stripsack for the Patriots in the playoffs when they picked him up?

At least  got the Jaguars part of my 44-20 score right.

And now to watch what team will be carved up by the Patriots in the SB.

We said that, and it enraged somebody so bad that they tried to make it into a Brett Favre avatar thing.

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Did they steal the Colt's playbook?  That sounds awful familiar.

They get credit for going longer then most teams usually do. Pitt probably losses by 20 today.

Any QB with a little touch on their passes beats NE today. Bottles it's a backup in this league.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

They get credit for going longer then most teams usually do. Pitt probably losses by 20 today.

Any QB with a little touch on their passes beats NE today. Bottles it's a backup in this league.

Yep, especially if the Steelers try to play that D against the Pats.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

In the fourth Quarter.. up by 10

My mom was asking me what was going on with the Patriots when I went downstairs to get dinner (it was the 3rd quarter when I went downstairs). I wasn't watching the game in my room (since the outcome was all but pre-determined anyway) but she asked me what was going on with the Patriots. I told her not to worry and that they'd win. Now to go into work tomorrow and listen to a bunch of Patriots fans be like Cleveland Browns fans for a day and act like they just saw their team win a game for the first time and that they couldn't believe they won when everyone across the country knew they'd pull it out.

Just now, IndyScribe said:

Yep, especially if the Steelers try to play that D against the Pats.

So frustrating because they had chances today. Bortles left several great opportunities on the field.

They failed like everyone does up there, but they definitely weren't out matched.

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They weren’t going to call it unless they tackled someone....and they about did but they weren’t going to let that rush get to Tom.

It's ridiculous. They wanted Brady in the Super Bowl. I can't wait til he is gone. I know you love the guy but can't root for him. 

Just now, buffalo34 said:

My mom was asking me what was going on with the Patriots when I went downstairs to get dinner (it was the 3rd quarter when I went downstairs). I wasn't watching the game in my room (since the outcome was all but pre-determined anyway) but she asked me what was going on with the Patriots. I told her not to worry and that they'd win. Now to go into work tomorrow and listen to a bunch of Patriots fans be like Cleveland Browns fans for a day and act like they just saw their team win a game for the first time and that they couldn't believe they won when everyone across the country knew they'd pull it out.

So right.. my wife saw me watching the game in the 3rd. (she doesn't know anything about football) she told me the patriots were going to come back and win. It's just what football does. I should've listened to her. Jax came to play. but the 4th qt is when the patriots like to play. the drama is good

Just now, will426 said:

Nowww don’t start with the Refs Won this game for the pats especially when the Jags were headhunting to take out Gronk then celebrating the hit.

True..Pats won without Rob Gronkowski...this was Jax' chance..and they couldn't hold a 10 point lead

I expect nothing more then a NE beat down of whoever wins this game.

No chance they're losing to either of these two. Jax was the best bet. 2 weeks for everyone to put in an all time great gamelan and we got ourselves Tom riding into the sunset as the Goat.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

It's ridiculous. They wanted Brady in the Super Bowl. I can't wait til he is gone. I know you love the guy but can't root for him. 

I wouldn’t go that far but he just doesn’t beat himself and he never gets rattled. Belichick was awesome today the half time adjustments were spectacular.