Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7.5) at New England (1-21-18)

oldunclemark

20 minutes ago, IinD said:

So frustrating because they had chances today. Bortles left several great opportunities on the field.

They failed like everyone does up there, but they definitely weren't out matched.

Agreed. If the Jags had a better QB than Bortles, they would have won that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

That defense is way too good to not keep Jaguars relevant in the division

Bortles might have already lost them. He left 300 yards on the field that his WRs should have had. 1 starting outside WR had 1 catch. 1 catch. A catch. In a playoff game. And that wasn't the number of times he was open and that probably wasn't the first time that was his stats for a day of hard work.

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

I really hope the Vikings win. I don't think the Eagles have a chance, but the Vikings with their defense and home field advantage do have a shot.

In Philly, they are greasing the lightpoles to prevent fans from climbing them.

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

You can't tell that he's unliked from Jersey sales.

NE has a huge fan base ....but no other fan of another team is going to wear a TB Jersey. I’m sure he is respected but nobody is rooting for him. I was hoping for a new story for the SB...unfortunately it will be the same old one. NFL is happy because it helps ratings but that is about it.

28 minutes ago, dgambill said:

CONgrats to Dwayne Allen, RJF, and Phillip Dorsett....Belichick and Brady winning with our cast offs...if that doesn’t tell you they are the greatest I don’t know what would.

They didn't really win with our castoffs.  Our castoffs are there for the ride.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

NE has a huge fan base ....but no other fan of another team is going to wear a TB Jersey. I’m sure he is respected but nobody is rooting for him. I was hoping for a new story for the SB...unfortunately it will be the same old one. NFL is happy because it helps ratings but that is about it.

Do you buy jerseys of players on other teams? You are unique if you do.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Cmon guys, leave the kid alone. He wasn’t hugged enough or spanked as a child. Not his fault he’s a millennial. Has no real concept of pure evil.

Look, your hate for New England is childish and Petty. Don't get salty with me because you don't know how great Brady is. You hate them 'cause you 'aint them. Brady is the GOAT, undisputed. It's not Manning. You know if you had 'refs rigging the game' for the Colts we would both enjoy 6 Super Bowls "With Astriks". Patriots fans are classy and I know a few who wish us the best of Luck for our future. BTW I am rooting for the Vikes to win the SB, but I wouldn't mind 'Touchdown Tommy' to get a sixth Lombardi because he might retire. Good day sir!

Just now, DraftMaster said:

Look, your hate for New England is childish and Petty. Don't get salty with me because you don't know how great Brady is. You hate them 'cause you 'aint them. Brady is the GOAT, undisputed. It's not Manning. You know if you had 'refs rigging the game' for the Colts we would both enjoy 6 Super Bowls "With Astriks". Patriots fans are classy and I know a few who wish us the best of Luck for our future. BTW I am rooting for the Vikes to win the SB, but I wouldn't mind 'Touchdown Tommy' to get a sixth Lombardi because he might retire. Good day sir!

Awww that’s the spirit kiddo! Tell you what, when you turn 21 I’ll buy you your first daiquiri.

3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

You're on a colts board what the hell did you expect?? 

Lol just give the pats credit don’t be haters all your life. I Hate them when they play us I guess but to watch them handle adversity dealing with other teams I’m constantly entertained cheating or not cheating that team is something to aspire to be like.

1 minute ago, will426 said:

Lol just give the pats credit don’t be haters all your life. I Hate them when they play us I guess but to watch them handle adversity dealing with other teams I’m constantly entertained cheating or not cheating that team is something to aspire to be like.

Don’t get me wrong, if it were just Belichick I’d be all for it. It’s that other fellow that is along for the ride that gets far too much of the kudos.

41 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

"It's not Manning" lmao Manning is on your mind though so you know he belongs in the  convo. 3-1 vs Tommy in Title games too.

1 hour ago, DraftMaster said:

Brady is only as great in a homers mind as the homer is secure, and you are very insecure.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

"It's not Manning" lmao Manning is on your mind though so you know he belongs in the  convo. 3-1 vs Tommy in Title games too.

Oh, I agree he is in the conversation. I loved the Manning years of the Colts. But Brady is the GOAT after careful consideration IMO.

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Oh, I agree he is in the conversation. I loved the Manning years of the Colts. But Brady is the GOAT after careful consideration IMO.

I would say between Brady, Montana, and Peyton it's a toss up. Brady is awesome so if someone says he's the GOAT it's hard to debate it. All the guy does is win big games. I knew he wasn't losing to Jacks like most of us did.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would say between Brady, Montana, and Peyton it's a toss up. Brady is awesome so if someone says he's the GOAT it's hard to debate it. All the guy does is win big games. I knew he wasn't losing to Jacks like most of us did.

All have their strengths and weakness in terms of argument. 

Montana never lost lost a SB and was lights out. But he had Rice for a good part.

Brady has 5 rings. But Pats without him are 14-6.

Manning has just about all the records but only 2 rings. And one of those he was along for the ride.

At the end of the day, it’s gonna have more to do with the laundry you wear than any real objectivism. But the REAL answer is Manning.