Andrew Luck to Address Media after Friday Practice

Steamboat_Shaun

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire, Please don't retire"

Luck will start by saying "I am having surgery for attaching this new state of the art bionic arm that never withers or fails...it is a prototype approved only in Europe, it will be a detachable third arm that will be used for throwing on game day only..." :)  #justhavingfunwithit

I'm a little mystified at the retirement speculation. There's literally nothing indicating that he's quitting. Someone besides that guy on Stampede Blue who posts drunk about how he's getting it on with 10's, while doing Irsay and Luck's taxes (it's really something, go check it out, good laughs- I assume most of you know about this) would have said *something*.

They said months ago he was going to talk around now. He's been rehabbing. I must be missing something, because he's got 100 million reasons to try and get it right.

I'm glad we don't do politics here, because the way people's logic works (or doesn't) blows me away sometimes.

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm a little mystified at the retirement speculation. There's literally nothing indicating that he's quitting. Someone besides that guy on Stampede Blue who posts drunk about how he's getting it on with 10's, while doing Irsay and Luck's taxes (it's really something, go check it out, good laughs- I assume most of you know about this) would have said *something*.

They said months ago he was going to talk around now. He's been rehabbing. I must be missing something, because he's got 100 million reasons to try and get it right.

I'm glad we don't do politics here, because the way people's logic works (or doesn't) blows me away sometimes.

If there was even a remote possibility of him retiring, every sports network would be on location for this presser, plus Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport would've been tweeting about it non-stop.

Just now, IinD said:

Andrew:

I've been fine the entire time, I just felt like going on a European vacation. It was fun listening to all the crazy reports while I was there. Shout out to the Colts forum..see you in July..

Andrew: I feel great and have no doubt I will be 100% by opening day in 2018.

Negative Colts fans: He's lying, I still think he's going to retire, Irsay just wants to sell tickets :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

If there was even a remote possibility of him retiring, every sports network would be on location for this presser, plus Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport would've been tweeting about it non-stop.

I agree, no way he is retiring at 28. He still has 4 years left on his contract making 20+ mill a year and he loves Football.

Andrew: "Yeah, no, I've been doing really well and there's been improvement."

Reporter: "Will you be ready to go for training camp next year?"

Andrew: "Thats my goal to be ready and I have full trust in the therapy and medical staff to get me there."

I'm sure that's how it's going to go but hey it's nice to know that Luck is still alive!

I would have rather have him say that he actually had stem cell or some other sort of treatment than the answers that he's giving.  He went all of the way to the Netherlands to rehab with a trainer and no sort of medical treatment?  I think he's playing loosely with the truth here.  

1 minute ago, deedub75 said:

I would have rather have him say that he actually had stem cell or some other sort of treatment than the answers that he's giving.  He went all of the way to the Netherlands to rehab with a trainer and no sort of medical treatment?  I think he's playing loosely with the truth here.  

Yeah he's a big fat lier lmao That's the ticket :facepalm: