Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this real or a joke?

if real, the swimming episode is the canal makes more sense.

he can't be serious,right?  Bar stool sports won't even exist in  a year.

unless his recent "surgery" was more serious? Weird adam and olsen being there too.  I dont see the humor.  ALMOST Funny if a joke.  If not a joke, its actually more funny cuz mcafee is a fool.

very weird to say the least.

21 minutes ago, MTC said:

The rumors went from Hard Knocks to a player retirement to Pat McAfee joining Barstool Sports. 

What a day.

lol, they had us hook line and sinker there for about 1 minute.... until you saw AV doing the "balls" questions and then Rappaport walked in.... all staged alll fake

Is this a work?

How can one of the best punters in the game walk away for barstool sports?

I am confused as all get out here.

Yeah, I need an extra large glass of Scotch to ponder this one.  He is a semi comedian though, maybe he wants to pursue a career in comedy lol.........

The official Colts Facebook page just announced it. I don't feel like they would stay up until midnight, and go to this length to play a hoax.

We just lost our punter to barstool sports.

My brain hurts.

He seemed like he had so much fun playing in the NFL too, more than any player I know. Seems odd, but the timing also lines up regarding him trash talking Grigson's departure -- Pat probably figured he had nothing to lose if he was retiring soon anyways.

The rumors went from Hard Knocks to a player retirement to Pat McAfee joining Barstool Sports. 

What a day.

lol, they had us hook line and sinker there for about 1 minute.... until you saw AV doing the "balls" questions and then Rappaport walked in.... all staged alll fake

If this was a hoax the Colts would purposely take measures NOT to report it. So would other news entities. Why would they all report a hoax and damage their own credibility?

And here all this time we were wondering if Pat would take Adam's place as a FG kicker, or when Adam would retire. Instead, the reverse is true and Adam outlasted Pat!? This is crazy.

We lost our punter.

To barstool sports.

I actually feel a sense of embarrassment washing over me.

my bad, he actually did it.  even Steven Holder just tweeted that he is still not 100 percent, but it's true, I just read his entire tweet (long winded and very complimentary of the city of Indianapolis.

I'm still shocked, he brought a level of levity to the Colts that will never be replaced, ever.  I wish him well in this new BarStool Sports endeavor.

I am disappointed he is leaving but can see why he decided to... His comic/celebrity is on the upswing and as a punter and football player his career is probably at the beginning of winding down. Might as well capitalize while he can. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now