Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this real or a joke?

if real, the swimming episode is the canal makes more sense.

he can't be serious,right?  Bar stool sports won't even exist in  a year.

unless his recent "surgery" was more serious? Weird adam and olsen being there too.  I dont see the humor.  ALMOST Funny if a joke.  If not a joke, its actually more funny cuz mcafee is a fool.

very weird to say the least.

21 minutes ago, MTC said:

The rumors went from Hard Knocks to a player retirement to Pat McAfee joining Barstool Sports. 

What a day.

lol, they had us hook line and sinker there for about 1 minute.... until you saw AV doing the "balls" questions and then Rappaport walked in.... all staged alll fake

Is this a work?

How can one of the best punters in the game walk away for barstool sports?

I am confused as all get out here.

Yeah, I need an extra large glass of Scotch to ponder this one.  He is a semi comedian though, maybe he wants to pursue a career in comedy lol.........

The official Colts Facebook page just announced it. I don't feel like they would stay up until midnight, and go to this length to play a hoax.

We just lost our punter to barstool sports.

My brain hurts.

He seemed like he had so much fun playing in the NFL too, more than any player I know. Seems odd, but the timing also lines up regarding him trash talking Grigson's departure -- Pat probably figured he had nothing to lose if he was retiring soon anyways.

The rumors went from Hard Knocks to a player retirement to Pat McAfee joining Barstool Sports. 

What a day.

lol, they had us hook line and sinker there for about 1 minute.... until you saw AV doing the "balls" questions and then Rappaport walked in.... all staged alll fake

If this was a hoax the Colts would purposely take measures NOT to report it. So would other news entities. Why would they all report a hoax and damage their own credibility?

And here all this time we were wondering if Pat would take Adam's place as a FG kicker, or when Adam would retire. Instead, the reverse is true and Adam outlasted Pat!? This is crazy.

We lost our punter.

To barstool sports.

I actually feel a sense of embarrassment washing over me.

my bad, he actually did it.  even Steven Holder just tweeted that he is still not 100 percent, but it's true, I just read his entire tweet (long winded and very complimentary of the city of Indianapolis.

I'm still shocked, he brought a level of levity to the Colts that will never be replaced, ever.  I wish him well in this new BarStool Sports endeavor.

I am disappointed he is leaving but can see why he decided to... His comic/celebrity is on the upswing and as a punter and football player his career is probably at the beginning of winding down. Might as well capitalize while he can.