Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Heat Increasing for Answers

Coltsfan1284

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Can't tell if it is Indy Airport but if he's in town to talk to Irsay, wouldn't he have gotten a ride on Irsay's private plane?

Maybe. I could see him using an airline during negotiations, and then Irsay rolling out the private jet when the official announcement is made. But I have no idea how these things usually work.

2 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

Looks like it to me. 

Based on what?

Aside from nothing looking the same from an interior design standpoint, all of the jet bridges at Indianapolis International are white. The one in the background of the picture is yellow.

Case closed.

8 minutes ago, Restored said:

WAs that suppose to be today? Because it looks awfully dark in the background outside.

Airport has tinted glass and its cloudy. 

And that does kind of look like Indy but I can't quite be sure, my father flies weekly, I'll ask him in a few

also, even if he flew on the Irsay jet, that jet still flies out of Indy

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Airport has tinted glass and its cloudy. 

And that does kind of look like Indy but I can't quite be sure, my father flies weekly, I'll ask him in a few

also, even if he flew on the Irsay jet, that jet still flies out of Indy

You mean the roof of W. 56th doesn't open up for the plane to levitate into the air like a spaceship?

4 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I don't think the picture means anything. Someone local media person said they spotted Gruden at the Indy airport and then someone provided this picture which is probably not related at all.

We'll take it for what it's worth, but a quick google search of Indy air port pics, the roof line and background is similar and that pic of Gruden, only found it so far on twitter linked thru google, and it was uploaded today sooooo I don't know

3 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Starting to think Kent Sterling is having a little fun at the expense of Colts fans.

If I'd seen this before leaving work I might have stopped by to check. I work about a block from there. 

Ps. Disclaimer, no I probably wouldnt have