Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I know that's said a lot but the value of the pick is in who you select.

If you can judge talent....drafting 12th or 16th changes little...

..and we all know you can move up in the draft by swapping a lower pick...

My team doesn't lose to move up in the draft. I dont want god reasons to lose

Just relax Unc.  The Colts suck this year.  Embrace the silver lining. Jax just scored again by the way. 

Just now, #12. said:

Nice knowin' ya, Chuck and Ryan.

Pagano will give the halftime speech of his life, Colts will comeback and save his job...it always happens!:Cry:

Just now, 12to13 said:

Tj green is going to be another wasted pick by griggles.

Where from this game made you think? Both the TD pass and that run play were Mike Adams' fault. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Holy %? This is by far the worst colts game I have ever seen!!

I know this is going to sound like a cop out but they look like they aren't giving 100%. Maybe they know Chuck is already gone?? This game also had no meaning going in after we got eliminated last week from the Playoffs. I would just pull Luck out and put Tolzien in at this point. I still thought we would win because we usually respond well to losses but the team looks like they have mailed it in, including our QB.

3 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Well yeah I watched the play three times. I see where he was trying to go with it. But he throws off of one foot which causes him to throw short. He needs to work on that this offseason. As does this whole team with how to play winning football. 

He throws off one foot once in awhile when he';s under pressure..

So does Aaron Rodgers

Just now, Colts1324 said:

Where from this game made you think? Both the TD pass and that run play were Mike Adams' fault. 

Both of their faults

8 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Anybody ever get fired in game?

Actually yes.  Drunk Bob Irsay fired his HC in the middle of the game.  Can't remember who or the year it was.

Just now, Colts1324 said:

From everything I've seen this season. Just my prediction! You heard it here first though ;)

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That's not the way I remember it, TS.....we won 2 of our last 3 that year

......we did not intentionally lose..just the opposite

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about intentionally losing. Yeah, I agree with you. The players and coaches are playing for their jobs. No one is going to deliberately lose. 

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The Jax  rush is on Luck like it was on Mariotta last week

Jax has drafted well the past few years (high enough picks).  Bradley apparently stifled them.

I bet Chuck is coming up with some really good halftime speech stuff right now....we all need to relax a little!

1 minute ago, Mr Clueless said:

Guys, relax!

Peyton asked the team to tank so that he has a slightly higher pick as a GM! :thmup::headspin::rock:

Thanks Clue.....very comforting

It should be clear to any person that the Colts benefit hugely by a Jags beating right now. This impression (combined with the inadequacy in most other Colts games) will go a long way when Jim has to make the decision regarding the front office and coaching staff. You could say it's the perfect punctuation if the goal is to improve. End this horrible chapter. 

The draft position means something, but this most important thing is by far that we get rid of the incompetence. Long term that will make the Colts better. 

1 minute ago, Tsarquise said:

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about intentionally losing. Yeah, I agree with you. The players and coaches are playing for their jobs. No one is going to deliberately lose. 

I misunderstood you..

I just think about the players......they're playing for their jobs, like you say

I dont want players who would lose intentionally for any reason....and I don't want my team to lose on some fantasy of an unknown teenage world-beater we'd get at '12' that we wouldn't get at '16'

1 minute ago, James said:

It should be clear to any person that the Colts benefit hugely by a Jags beating right now. This impression (combined with the inadequacy in most other Colts games) will go a long way when Jim has to make the decision regarding the front office and coaching staff. You could say it's the perfect punctuation if the goal is to improve. End this horrible chapter. 

The draft position means something, but this most important thing is by far that we get rid of the incompetence. Long term that will make the Colts better. 

This. I want the Colts to get stomped and walk away healthy and I'll be happy. 

3 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

I bet Chuck is coming up with some really good halftime speech stuff right now....we all need to relax a little!

Something about keeping on the blinders and ear muffs and showing grit and stuff.  60 minutes...don't judge.  Blah...blah...blah. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Something about keeping on the blinders and ear muffs and showing grit and stuff.  60 minutes...don't judge.  Blah...blah...blah. 

Wood choppin' executin' #12 doing what he does!

We definitely are no longer the bullies in the AFC South. Houston won the Division and the Titans and Jags are coming. We have some serious decisions to make this off season and we need a Good Draft and Free Agency. Luck looks lethargic today but I still am not concerned about him, he has had a Good season overall, we need major help on Defense and better Coaching.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yup. Just gotta keep chopping. Keep grinding.

10 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Green took a bad angle and missed Grant on the long run. Should have been able to make the tackle. 

2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Green took a bad angle and missed Grant on the long run. Should have been able to make the tackle. 

He's out with ankle sprain (broken ankle?) Questionable to return.