Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Patriots insert (Player name) here on offense and it works.  Colts can't even get any production from their first round pick in Dorsett, lol. 

Floyd is going to be a dangerous pickup for the Pats.

Just gotta keep choppin'....

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

To me, for the coaches and a lot of the players this is a statement game.  I expected the Colts to come out revved up for Mathis' last game. Statement received loud and clear, regardless for what happens in the 2nd half.

Lets wait until the 2nd half...we do this all the time

Just now, rockywoj said:

To me, for the coaches and a lot of the players this is a statement game.  I expected the Colts to come out revved up for Mathis' last game. Statement received loud and clear, regardless for what happens in the 2nd half.

Exactly, I doubt care about them loving Chuck. He's lost the team. They're just going through the motions at this point.

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

This team has plenty of talent to win...if it was a talent problem it would be unfair to want Pagano gone! The line has been bad for a long time, but we have good talent, even on the line. The problem is scheme, coaching, technique, motivation....defense could use better LBs, but we have some very talented young guys with a lot of potential. This team talent wise is better than teams doing better, especially on offense.

we have 3 rookies in the O-line, Mike.......we should not win half our games

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Only hope is raiders lose and kc wins. At least get the qb less raiders would be a glimmer of hope. Looks like savage is back....but neither he nor Brock can move that offense 

I agree, that is their best chance to win. Shame Carr went down. I hope the Raiders win today because I want the Chiefs in the 5 spot, that would put them in the Pats bracket. Chiefs would give the Pats a good game. Probably wouldn't beat them because they tend to choke but you never know.

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

game must be really bad. I'm watching halftime show of Texans vs Titans and they did not even talk about jags vs colts

Yeah JV has 196 yards passing, 147 yards rushing 18 mins vs 13 mins of TOP, 17-3 lol.  It's about as ugly as it can get, Colts got the stop out of half time though.

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

If we win this game we win half of our games? Now think of all the games we lost that good coaching and proper team management could have flipped into the W column. This team is not as far away talent wise as you think, but with this staff and management they'll stay in the middle of the pack!

But for  here...and now..the reality is

we have 3 rookies in the O-line..we should be losing