Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

game must be really bad. I'm watching halftime show of Texans vs Titans and they did not even talk about jags vs colts

 

Yeah JV has 196 yards passing, 147 yards rushing 18 mins vs 13 mins of TOP, 17-3 lol.  It's about as ugly as it can get, Colts got the stop out of half time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we have 3 rookies in the O-line, Mike.......we should not win half our games

If we win this game we win half of our games? Now think of all the games we lost that good coaching and proper team management could have flipped into the W column. This team is not as far away talent wise as you think, but with this staff and management they'll stay in the middle of the pack!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here comes an Andrew Luck comeback to save Chuck LOL

Take a drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

If we win this game we win half of our games? Now think of all the games we lost that good coaching and proper team management could have flipped into the W column. This team is not as far away talent wise as you think, but with this staff and management they'll stay in the middle of the pack!

But for  here...and now..the reality is

we have 3 rookies in the O-line..we should be losing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season will turn around on that drive..wait, Nevermind, no games left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldunclemark said:

But for  here...and now..the reality is

we have 3 rookies in the O-line..we should be losing

So then I have to assume you don't believe any changes are needed at coach or GM...sounds like they are doing the best they can for the talent they have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Here comes the let's save Chuck's *** play in the 2nd half.

It was the halftime speech!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miami is rallying on NE...20-14 Pats now

 

Matt Moore actually has a lot of experience playing...Losing Tannehill didn't kill them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much to cheer for in the Colts game....so does anyone know the draft possibilities....if Carolina, buffalo, philly, Arizona all win we move up to 9th pick? Very possible at this point as those games are all close or those teams winning with Arizona playing LA later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one comes into our house and chops wood....let's go get em guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

So then I have to assume you don't believe any changes are needed at coach or GM...sounds like they are doing the best they can for the talent they have?

Mike....they have been telling us there will be no changes.

None of the 'insiders' say that Chuck and Ryan are out..

 

WE just don't want to believe what we're being told.

No. There's not going to be ANY changes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Miami is rallying on NE...20-14 Pats now

 

Matt Moore actually has a lot of experience playing...Losing Tannehill didn't kill them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Colts are buying into the grit...grit...grit...half time speech.  Pagano probably begged his team come out to try and save his ***!  Hopefully it won't matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Looks like the Colts are buying into the grit...grit...grit...half time speech.  Pagano probably begged his team come out to try and save his ***!  Hopefully it won't matter. 

LOL, this game is far from won. Far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...