Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

45 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Green took a bad angle and missed Grant on the long run. Should have been able to make the tackle. 

Yeah I later saw that.  Adams should have made the tackle first, but yes Green took a bad ankle. Adams has really struggled today. 

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Pagano playing our best players in a meaningless game to save his ***.  Now one goes down. This should secure his ouster from Indy. 

Edit...he is alright. Still the larger point still stands. Get these guys out of there. 

No..calm down..you play your best players in the final game of the season at home

Folks paid to see you

12 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Irsay will be losing a good part of his fan base if he sticks with these two another year. I can't stand an owner content with mediocrity. No fan should. 

BP..

....The Colts fan base isn't going anywhere........we're 8-8 (or may be) with 3 rookies in the O-line..

we have a lot of promise actually

my man Dwayne Allen!! You know you love him!!

If things are teetering on the ledge, I really hope this isn't some blah blah feel good game that saves Chuck's job. I'd rather lose with an exclamation point and engineer significant change going forward than say, "Well, but we finished strong!" and go through this again.

9 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

BP..

....The Colts fan base isn't going anywhere........we're 8-8 (or may be) with 3 rookies in the O-line..

we have a lot of promise actually

So you're certain some fans won't become frustrated and disinterested in a disappointing Colts team again next season? Because if both are brought back no progress will be made.

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

So you're certain some fans won't become frustrated and disinterested in a disappointing Colts team again next season? Because if both are brought back no progress will be made.

I'm certain...no team that I can find since the merger (that's 1968) has had a winning record staring 3 rookies in the O-line more than half the games..

...we have made progress this year..we have rebuilt our line..we need help defensively..lots of it.

Fans will be never become disinterested..Frustrated yes    ..Disinterested no