Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

We picked like 14 last year with an 8-8 record. Dont see how it will be 20 this year.

Not so sure Jacksonville didn't purposely throw this game....honestly can't tell me we actually EARNED this win. Feels so dirty.

We still missed the playoffs, win one, lose one, that's been the theme of the Colts.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I didn't see it.

It was there. Not any worse than what a lot of other WR and TE get away with though.

1 minute ago, krunk said:

We picked like 14 last year with an 8-8 record. Dont see how it will be 20 this year.

Oh... wooo.. let's celebrate barely beating the Jags. At home. Let's celebrate mediocrity..

Like I said, watch Jim keep everyone because of the euphoria and sentimentality after this.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Smh...this team is too funny.  Luck running around like he just won the friggin Super Bowl.  Lmbo

lmao was thinking the same thing. I don't get it. I mean they won, but they are REALLY celebrating! 

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Luck a little too happy about getting to 500

Yes...it would have been nice to see all of this against Houston when it all really mattered. 

I really hate this FO and coaches wow lol it don't get any dumber then that let's pick way further back then we should have haha

1 minute ago, krunk said:

If we lost it could have been 9 at the best and 19 if we won at the worst. Probably same as last year....but with the scores today it was likely 11th if we lost. It is what it is...but it's about 8 spot difference...in every round not just the first.

Just now, VocableLoki said:

Never seen Andrew that pumped

I haven't either but I think it's because Bortles was doing the same thing earlier, Bortles did it in the first game too when punted the Football after a TD. Andrew probably got sick of his nonsense. Getting swept by this crappy team would've been embarrassing actually. So we finished 8-8 not 7-9 or 6-10 like many predicted. My 10-6 prediction was no worse than someone saying 7-9 or 6-10. It was in between.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we are 8-8..Jacksonville is 3-13

..and they have better players........what does that tell you?

We have a better QB, hands down, that's what it tells me.

2 minutes ago, 12to13 said:

Now we're stuck with the lame duck for another year. 

I wouldn't be so sure. If Irsay is really 'unhappy' then changes in FO is imminent regardless today's game. It's extent is still a question, but I don't think it was the 'make or bbreak' game for Pags. If he will be retained it would happen regardless to today's game. Just my 2 cents...I wouldn't decide according to an insignificant game's result.

Never seen so much negativity around a win. Draft position isn't going to be the thing that makes the team better, making smarter draft picks/free agent acquisitions will make us better. 

Great win & Luck is fearless.

however we just went from 13 to 17 draft pick and if Den or TB loss we drop to 19

Chuck is staying because of this guaranteed. Shame on you guys criticizing the coaches for winning. I've already said this team isn't going to just lay down for draft position.

1 minute ago, VocableLoki said:

Never seen so much negativity around a win. Draft position isn't going to be the thing that makes the team better, making smarter draft picks/free agent acquisitions will make us better. 

Listen to Loki!!!

Just now, VocableLoki said:

I get what youre saying, but draft position can definitely be a reason that a team gets better. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I haven't either but I think it's because Bortles was doing the same thing earlier, Bortles did it in the first game too when punted the Football after a TD. Andrew probably got sick of his nonsense. Getting swept by this crappy team would've been embarrassing actually. So we finished 8-8 not 7-9 or 6-10 like many predicted. My 10-6 prediction was no worse than someone saying 7-9 or 6-10. It was in between.

Makes sense, seems like a lot was going back and forth during the game. Glad we won.