Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, krunk said:

We picked like 14 last year with an 8-8 record. Dont see how it will be 20 this year.

If we lost it could have been 9 at the best and 19 if we won at the worst. Probably same as last year....but with the scores today it was likely 11th if we lost. It is what it is...but it's about 8 spot difference...in every round not just the first.

Just now, VocableLoki said:

Never seen Andrew that pumped

I haven't either but I think it's because Bortles was doing the same thing earlier, Bortles did it in the first game too when punted the Football after a TD. Andrew probably got sick of his nonsense. Getting swept by this crappy team would've been embarrassing actually. So we finished 8-8 not 7-9 or 6-10 like many predicted. My 10-6 prediction was no worse than someone saying 7-9 or 6-10. It was in between.

2 minutes ago, 12to13 said:

Now we're stuck with the lame duck for another year. 

I wouldn't be so sure. If Irsay is really 'unhappy' then changes in FO is imminent regardless today's game. It's extent is still a question, but I don't think it was the 'make or bbreak' game for Pags. If he will be retained it would happen regardless to today's game. Just my 2 cents...I wouldn't decide according to an insignificant game's result.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I haven't either but I think it's because Bortles was doing the same thing earlier, Bortles did it in the first game too when punted the Football after a TD. Andrew probably got sick of his nonsense. Getting swept by this crappy team would've been embarrassing actually. So we finished 8-8 not 7-9 or 6-10 like many predicted. My 10-6 prediction was no worse than someone saying 7-9 or 6-10. It was in between.

Makes sense, seems like a lot was going back and forth during the game. Glad we won.