Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

K.C. vrs Indy. What worries you?

Lawrence Owen

Upcoming K.C. /Indy game: What worries you the most about this coming game?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What about the Chiefs worries yuou the most about this upcoming game. Keeping in mind how Indy has looked so far this year.

• Spencer Ware: Averaging over 5 ypc, against a defense That has been gashed multiple times this year.
    • Marcus Peters: 5 Int's and 14 Passes Defensed leads the NFL.
    • Turnover ratio: Luck has gotten better as the year progressed, but K.C. Leads the NFL with 10 picks and a +7 turnover rtatio is solid.
    • Alex Smith: His 251 YPG and 7 TD's doesn't scare anyone. BUt only 2 INT's, a 67.8 comp% and 95 QBR says he does not make mistakes and is just plain efficient.
    • Other: Please explain in comment section.

Taking a poll.  Would like to know: What do you think will be our biggest issue with K.C.?  There are many things about them that are under the radar.  there is a reason they have the best record in the past year only loosing 2 games in the last 16.  And with the Colts deficiencies this year, it could spell serious trouble the Colts might not be able to over come.  

With Luck we always have a chance, but these few things worry me the most about K.C.  

Hard to pick just one, but i say Alex Smith over all the other.  Simply put, he is already efficient, and does not make mistakes.  Add he probably will have the equivilent to your average commercial span to decide where to go with the ball, considering our lack of pass rush. How does he NOT have a great game and pick our secondary apart?

I think the Colts will win in Indy. They lead the league in dropped passes so if they shed that ugly wart they can get it done. The KC running game is not the deciding factor if the Colts move the ball well resulting in KC going for the pass to keep up. Luck has seen pass protection lately and that changes a great deal in the scoring chances. KC may be favored by a few but a Colt victory will not shock anyone.  Under Andy Reid the Chiefs have not lived up to the hype and expectations and hopefully Andy will feel the need for Pepto Bismol this weekend. The Lions should beat the Texans and that will move the Colts up where they belong. I think the Colts will end up on top of the division this year because they are oh so slowly getting better but the defense needs to get on board right now.

16 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

If peters slows down TY it will be a long day for our offense with Moncrief possibly not 100%.

Doubt it peters is great don't get me wrong but he bites on 95% of double moves and going against #1s he gives up a great amount of yardage not too many tds but a lot of yardage...I think any one of our recievers and get open on him deep it's just on luck not to under throw the ball..anything deep vs him we'll win and anything short he'll jump so luck should pump fake towards his side a lot 

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

If peters slows down TY it will be a long day for our offense with Moncrief possibly not 100%.

Or hopefully Dorsett getting 10 catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs.  But I'm more than ok with Mastercrief dismembering their secondary

17 hours ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Taking a poll.  Would like to know: What do you think will be our biggest issue with K.C.?  There are many things about them that are under the radar.  there is a reason they have the best record in the past year only loosing 2 games in the last 16.  And with the Colts deficiencies this year, it could spell serious trouble the Colts might not be able to over come.  

With Luck we always have a chance, but these few things worry me the most about K.C.  

Hard to pick just one, but i say Alex Smith over all the other.  Simply put, he is already efficient, and does not make mistakes.  Add he probably will have the equivilent to your average commercial span to decide where to go with the ball, considering our lack of pass rush. How does he NOT have a great game and pick our secondary apart?

The same thing that worries me the most each & every week our DEFENSE ..

2 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

What worries me is that I'm not worried.

Four some reason, I'm not that worried either..

I have liked this matchup in the past....

They don't have the offensive mentality to score quick and keep attacking..

KC's style keeps them in any game but it keeps the opposition in the game, too.

And they don't have a group of receivers that frighten you.

I like our chances Sunday.....

23 hours ago, will426 said:

Doubt it peters is great don't get me wrong but he bites on 95% of double moves and going against #1s he gives up a great amount of yardage not too many tds but a lot of yardage...I think any one of our recievers and get open on him deep it's just on luck not to under throw the ball..anything deep vs him we'll win and anything short he'll jump so luck should pump fake towards his side a lot 

Well Hilton 1 catch for 20 yards I have said it before not a number 1 receiver.