Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans finalizing trade for DeMarco Murray

SDakColts

1 hour ago, Nesjan3 said:

^lol i would say in the right system he is far from trash, and how about all those Chip Kelly aquisitions bahaha what were the 49ers thinking

Nah he just simply trash to me could care less about the system the year he went off it was because of romo and the line plus he's injured when the games that matter come up. And tenn system is gonna be the same as last year and with that defense they won't even get to run the ball once they get behind so not worried. Seems like the format in the south is still to "run over the colts if you want to win the division" with Anderson thats not the case anymore 

3 hours ago, SilentHill said:

Murray needs a line, Titans have none, so therefore I like this deal. It helps the Colts out a lot.

If the Titans pick Laremy Tunsil in Round 1, that makes 3 Round 1 Offensive lineman since 2013, plus their round 3 and Round 4 Center and (soon) guard.  To me, it is youth and injury that hamper Titans line. If these youngsters develop to potential, they could be a force for years for Mariota and Murray.  Didn't they try Andy Levitre too before trading him to the Falcons?  (who many here wanted as an FA). 

Laremy Tunsil

Round 1, pick #1

OT, Ole Miss

Jeremiah Poutasi

Round 3, 66th overall

OT(will slide to Guard), Utah

Height, weight: 6-5, 335

Taylor Lewan,

Round 1, Pick 11:

OT, Michigan

Chance Warmack,

Round 1, 10th Overall:

G, Alabama  (Guard)

Brian Schwenke

Round 4

C, Cal

Seems Tennessee has tried harder on O line than we have.  Just shows how hard it is to get a decent O line these days.

10 minutes ago, Restored said:

That monster saved you in the first round last season didn't it?

We were ranked in the top five at the end of the year. One game where the offense sputtered and tired out the defense doesn't make our defense bad. Try again.

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

We were ranked in the top five at the end of the year. One game where the offense sputtered and tired out the defense doesn't make our defense bad. Try again.

Unless you guys get a QB you wont win the Division. Andrew isn't getting injured this season. You got your gift last season. Having said that to stay classy, great job in winning the Division, you should've this past season IMO. Do you think RG3 is coming your way?

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Unless you guys get a QB you wont win the Division. Andrew isn't getting injured this season. You got your gift last season. Having said that to stay classy, great job in winning the Division, you should've this past season IMO. Do you think RG3 is coming your way?

I think we would've won the division regardless of whether or not Andrew got injured, but that's just my opinion. I agree with you that things aren't getting any easier, the division is getting better, and Hoyer and Weeden won't do. Brock O. is a big name attached to us. If we don't get either him or Kaepernick, I think we'll be looking to the draft. I would love RG, but I don't think it's likely he ends up here. It should be another competitive year for the AFC South.

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

I think we would've won the division regardless of whether or not Andrew got injured, but that's just my opinion. I agree with you that things aren't getting any easier, the division is getting better, and Hoyer and Weeden won't do. Brock O. is a big name attached to us. If we don't get either him or Kaepernick, I think we'll be looking to the draft. I would love RG, but I don't think it's likely he ends up here.

That would be shocking if Brock screwed Denver over and signed with you guys haha I think Elway would croak on that one. He would probably call Peyton asking him to come back.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That would be shocking if Brock screwed Denver over and signed with you guys haha I think Elway would croak on that one. He would probably call Peyton asking him to come back.

The city of Houston getting even with Kubiak and Wade lol...I don't even know who else the Broncos have at QB, but they've been grooming Brock for a while. I know Elway would hate it if he walked.

15 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

140+ yards rushing and letting Alex Smith throw for only 5 incompletions is hardly monstrous. To each his own I suppose.

1 hour ago, Restored said:

140+ yards rushing and letting Alex Smith throw for only 5 incompletions is hardly monstrous. To each his own I suppose.

50 points to the Jaguars. 

All that needs to be said.

6 minutes ago, corgi said:

Why do you even bother?

I don't know. I just don't like being bothered, I suppose. No matter where I post here and no matter what is posted, someone can make a fight out of it. I'm used to it.

2 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

I don't know. I just don't like being bothered, I suppose. No matter where I post here and no matter what is posted, Simone can make a fight out of it. 

I hear ya, it annoys me and I'm not the one that gets attacked.

10 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I don't know. I just don't like being bothered, I suppose. No matter where I post here and no matter what is posted, someone can make a fight out of it. I'm used to it.

Post what you like.  You always been my homie even though you tha enemy! Got respect for you though.