Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning HGH accusation (edit)

ViriLudant

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would not surprise me that someone who had multiple major bone and muscle surgeries would use steroids.or growth hormones...in their recovery. He wasn't playing. 

If he took them in 2011, it wasnt wrong ..and when the testing began, he wasn't taking them.

That;s if any of this occurred..at all

The credibility of the report hinges largely on whether Sly should be believed, or whether he's simply concocting stories to impress Collins. 

Robertson, the pharmacist, and Spletzer, the neuropathic physician, did not respond to Al Jazeera’s request for comment. Sly, when pressed by Al Jazeera, backtracked, saying that his claims about supplying the drugs to athletes were “false and incorrect.” 

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

It would not surprise me that someone who had multiple major bone and muscle surgeries would use steroids.or growth hormones...in their recovery. He wasn't playing. 

If he took them in 2011, it wasnt wrong ..and when the testing began, he wasn't taking them.

Shhhhhh you are using something called logic (a rare trait in NE) which is the reason I didn't even wanna post in this thread as its utterly stupid but I just had to read a later post lol...

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

'False and incorrect' ?????      whoops..never mind.

yeah... and this little gem too

In a subsequent statement to Al Jazeera, he walked back the comments even further, saying that Collins took advantage of him while Sly was grieving the death of his fiancée.

20 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Well, Mark  that sounds pretty logical.

It wasn't against the rules at that point., no failed tests, no proof, 

It seems they were having issues conceiving... I don't know...

Just now, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

btw... everything I quoted here was in the article referenced in the link provided by OP.

You'd think people would read through these things before posting the links.

LOL, no bigge. Viri just knows deep down Tom cheated and is still probably disturbed by Tom having his cell phone destroyed during an investigation haha 

Personally I think this falls under the "where there is smoke, there is a fire somewhere" category.   I could be totally wrong but...

1) Anyone surprised by a pro athlete doing this type of thing simply has not been paying attention.  No matter who or how high profile the player may be.

2) It would not surprise me at all, given his injury, that he would do everything possible to get back on the field.

3) I don't immediately dismiss the report or the source as many have - there does seem to be at least some legitimacy to it.

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

btw... everything I quoted here was in the article referenced in the link provided by OP.

You'd think people would read through these things before posting the links.

Well the OP is the same person who planted this gem.....

http://forums.colts.com/topic/42370-report-broncos-tried-to-trade-peyron-for-a-6th-rounder/#comment-1238033

5 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Personally I think this falls under the "where there is smoke, there is a fire somewhere" category.   I could be totally wrong but...

1) Anyone surprised by a pro athlete doing this type of thing simply has not been paying attention.  No matter who or how high profile the player may be.

2) It would not surprise me at all, given his injury, that he would do everything possible to get back on the field.

3) I don't immediately dismiss the report or the source as many have - there does seem to be at least some legitimacy to it.

You're right.  There could be "some"  truth in the guy's story somewhere.   

With regard to Peyton, and 2011 it wasn't against the rules at that point, and no failed tests, no proof.

You know what I find funny? 

I highly doubt Manning will have any setbacks and deal with criticism in the media, in the way Brady did all summer long over something that turned out to be ridiculous and a witch hunt on the NFL's part. We heard about that stupid Deflategate thing over and over and over, and at the end of the day it was ridiculous when all the evidence came out. 

I want to know if Golden Boy will have to deal with the mud slinging like Brady did. I doubt we'll see him made out to be the evilest QB ever, but you never know. 

9 minutes ago, Bogie said:

You know what I find funny? 

I highly doubt Manning will have any setbacks and deal with criticism in the media, in the way Brady did all summer long over something that turned out to be ridiculous and a witch hunt on the NFL's part. We heard about that stupid Deflategate thing over and over and over, and at the end of the day it was ridiculous when all the evidence came out. 

I want to know if Golden Boy will have to deal with the mud slinging like Brady did. I doubt we'll see him made out to be the evilest QB ever, but you never know. 

You're two for two on absurd comments in this thread. Manning has never had any cheating scandal ever. The patriots have had it follow them throughout the Brady era. There's the different. Pretty big one. People with clean records get the benefit of the doubt (especially when accused by such a garbage source).

1 hour ago, 19colt said:

I believe it is not unheard of for wealthy women to take HGH post pregnancy. His wife is also a doctor right? Timing here makes sense. That and it would be completely stupid for PM to get PED's sent to his address in his wife's name. 

That's very true, 19

The story makes little sense. Why would a pro athlete have banned drugs (and they weren't banned at the time) delivered to his home using his wife's last name (which is also his last name) if he wished to hide the fact?

Why would he need drugs delivered at all when his wife could purchase them legally.

The story breaks down the more you think about it

The story has already broken down.

The guy recanted on youtube and denied it all. Secondly, he was an INTERN there in Indy in 2013, not in 2011 as the original report claimed.

The ESPN article on it is probably the best out there. Manning has some quotes in there too. 

15 minutes ago, 19colt said:

The story has already broken down.

The guy recanted on youtube and denied it all. Secondly, he was an INTERN there in Indy in 2013, not in 2011 as the original report claimed.

The ESPN article on it is probably the best out there. Manning has some quotes in there too. 

You should post a link to the article on ESPN. In fact everyone should just post whatever they find on it. (assuming it fits the forum rules)