Peyton Manning HGH accusation (edit)

ViriLudant

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Yeah Brady was never declared innocent or proven innocent, so nice try. The game punishment was just rescinded, that's it. They just toned back punishment. And the NFL isn't done with it yet either.

Another person who hasn't read anything, just accepted Mort and the NFL's lies.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Here is a part of the story that caught my attention.   Ashley, from day one, has chosen to be very private in a very public life.   Now her very privacy is being broadcast for the world to see.   If, and this is a big IF any of this is true, and she was taking HGH post pregnancy, the public broadcast of this without her consent  is a violation of HIPPA laws at the very least.

That's a whole other topic that I can't really dive into because I'm not a lawyer, but I'm also not sure what kind of license this guy had. If he isn't recognized by the state as a doctor, then that law isn't in effect. In a lot of PED cases the "doctors" aren't medically affiliated in any way at all.

59 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The best thing I saw today was that ESPN's interview with Peyton was held while he was throwing Sunday morning.

He also threw extensively Saturday, from what I read. 

That indicates he's getting better and could be back next week against SD

Peyton did a interview without pitching something?

That's news in itself! LoL

I've avoided this thread for a few reasons but I'm here to say that it's pretty obvious that he didn't do it based on his CBS interview just now. That wasn't an interview of somebody who was just busted. Those interviews are always a bunch of naw ya know ya know ya know naw and that's when those guys are dumb enough to open their yaps. They usually keep quiet until the press conference or hearing or whatever when they all suddenly wear sportscoats everywhere they go (don't ask me...but think about it everybody overdresses when they're guilty lol).

5 hours ago, amfootball said:

The NFL started testing for HGH in 2014 when Manning had his big drop off that has continued at a rapid rate into this season.  I think it is fair to ask if 2013 could have been to Manning and his huge stats what 2001 was to Barry Bonds.

Really, you really went here?? Wow. Reaching a bit aren't we. This story is clearly a bunch of bull and only Pats fans are enjoying this because Tom has been criticize so much by the media and other fans. What about 2004 when Peyton had 49 TD's?

1 hour ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

That's a whole other topic that I can't really dive into because I'm not a lawyer, but I'm also not sure what kind of license this guy had. If he isn't recognized by the state as a doctor, then that law isn't in effect. In a lot of PED cases the "doctors" aren't medically affiliated in any way at all.

Actually, you are dead wrong.  Any and every single employee of a doctors office must be Hippa certified, they must attend training and receive a certificate. I myself am Hippa certified. That is federal law.  Even if the employee leaves the practice etc, he/she still falls under hippa. As does the doctors office as far as patients seen while the employee was there. 

We had a receptionist fined and thus fired for simply texting a person she knew after seeing her file and saying that she was sorry bout her contracting a disease.......

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Actually, you are dead wrong.  Any and every single employee of a doctors office must be Hippa certified, they must attend training and receive a certificate.  I myself am Hippa certified.That is federal law.  Even if the employee leaves the practice etc, he/she still falls under hippa. As does the doctors office as far as patients seen while the employee was there. 

We had a receptionist fined and thus fired for simply texting a person she knew after seeing her file and saying that she was sorry bout her contracting a disease.......

I am Hippa certified as well.  You have to be when in the Healthcare field.

Discussing someone's personal medical issues in any way shape or form is prohibited,  let alone broadcasting to the world.

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Really, you really went here?? Wow. Reaching a bit aren't we. This story is clearly a bunch of bull and only Pats fans are enjoying this because Tom has been criticize so much by the media and other fans. What about 2004 when Peyton had 49 TD's?

Yes, we are very much enjoying this.  lol. IF he took HGH in 2011, what's to say he has not been taking drugs his whole career? Calls into question everything he has ever accomplished.

Just now, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

I am Hippa certified as well.  You have to be when in the Healthcare field.

Discussing someone's personal medical issues in any way shape or form is prohibited,  let alone broadcasting to the world.

Exactly. Even interns have to be certified prior to starting their internship. 

2 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Yes, we are very much enjoying this.  lol. IF he took HGH in 2011, what's to say he has not been taking drugs his whole career? Calls into question everything he has ever accomplished.

Can't belive people are this gullible.

2 hours ago, ViriLudant said:

Yes, it was.  Just because you didn't read the documents doesn't make it any less so.

Read the amicus curiae yourself.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/17/third-party-brief-in-brady-case-focuses-on-integrity-of-sport/

And this one as well.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/2015/11/06/deflategate-class-scientists-let-the-air-out-the-nfl/FNKRK137LUi8LtkUoGwxLL/story.html

Both articles are the most up-to-date, and destroy all such evidence.

But Jvan, thanks for proving my point .  Mort was wrong on Brady.  Fact.  But now he's right on Peyton.

None of which should be at all relevant to the case.  It is no different than the way half of the fans disagree with every penalty flag and sometimes even come up with elaborate defenses of their opinion.  In the end only one opinion matters, that of the referee.

In the case of Brady's suspension only one opinion should matter, the commissioner.  If the Patriots disagree with then they are certainly within their right to call for a motion to replace him or (even better) establish a clearly defined set of penalties to be levied in cases like this.  By taking this simple disciplinary matter to the courts Brady has undermined the authority of the commissioner.

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Sometimes it is an act.  Sometimes it is real stupidity.  Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

I will say this, I didn't even think she would go that route haha Never know with Pats fans though. Most of them are bitter because they feel like everyone outside of being a Pats fan has picked on Tom but the truth is Tom hasn't served any kind of punishment in his career for anything + their team has won 4 SB's. They should be a happy fanbase but by the way most Pats fans Post they aren't. You should see some of the posting that goes on over at ESPN. A lot of Pats fans even reach and try to point out the incident we had with the piped in noise, funny thing is the time we got accused of it was in 2005, not 2006 when we won the SB. So the year we won it all has nothing to do with accusation either, it didn't help us when it all.

2 hours ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Wrong again....

But there are actually over 2,200 FDA-approved adult stem cell clinical trials ongoing or completed, most of which in this list are in the U.S. That includes several adult stem cell trials using adult stem cells for spinal fusion, and even a couple of adipose-derived adult stem cell trials in Indianapolis.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/09/19/peyton-manning-has-adult-stem-cell-procedure-to-treat-neck/

You didn't even read that, did you?

"May have been"

No facts.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will say this, I didn't even think she would go that route haha Never know with Pats though. Most of them are bitter because they feel like everyone outside of being a Pats fan has picked on Tom but the truth is Tom hasn't served any kind of punishment in his career for anything + their team has won 4 SB's. They should be a happy fanbase but by the way most Pats Post they aren't. You should see some of the posting that goes on over at ESPN. A lot of Pats fans even reach and try to point out the incident we had with the piped in noise, funny thing is the time we got accused of it was in 2005, not 2006 when we won the SB. So the year we won it all has nothing to do with accusation either, it didn't help us when it all.

We are an unbelievably blessed fanbase. I have said that time and again up here. That win last Feb. renders this season largely irrelevant and yet the Pats are in position for another post-season run with Brady having an MVP caliber season. We are not worthy.

In terms of this story, we are having some fun naturally. I've seen literally thousands of *'s here and find it amusing that your choirboy Peyton now gets one next to his name for what is right now unproven allegations same as Brady this past-offseason.

3 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

Show one post where any of us think that this is absolutely true.

Just an interesting allegation.

well you're all certainly hoping, now aren't you.?   It seems from what I've seen of others quoting am  (I have her blocked)   that she is taking this as gospel.

8 minutes ago, amfootball said:

We are an unbelievably blessed fanbase. I have said that time and again up here. That win last Feb. renders this season largely irrelevant and yet the Pats are in position for another post-season run with Brady having an MVP caliber season. We are not worthy.

In terms of this story, we are having some fun naturally. I've seen literally thousands of *'s here and find it amusing that your choirboy Peyton now gets one next to his name for what is right now unproven allegations same as Brady this past-offseason.

You see the allegations against Brady as unproven. Meanwhile everyone with a brain sees the truth of the matter that he's shady Brady.

25 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

You didn't even read that, did you?

"May have been"

No facts.

lol, unlike you, I read the articles BEFORE I post them. You said the treatment isn't allowed in US, the article states that it is. Not sure why I'm wasting my time with you and other *'s fans obvious trolling/baiting.

14 minutes ago, csmopar said:

This is why we shouldn't allow Patriot fans on this forum......

Bc a Pats fan posted possibly the hottest topic in the NFL right now? 

Or is it because as soon they did, it immediately got deflected onto the Pats and they began to defend themselves? 

Which one is it? 

3 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

What are you talking about?  You do not have to be a doctor to have hippa apply to you, you do not even have to be a health care provider.

3 minutes ago, IndyTrav said:

Or is it because as soon they did, it immediately got deflected onto the Pats and they began to defend themselves? 

Which one is it? 

No

Im talking about the completely absurd posts being made by them.......

4 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Thanks for the Sunday Morning funny pages...  It's been real.

Now I think I'll go get ready to watch some Football.

Go Colts :coltshelmet:    and Go Jets...!!!!

Gramz out....

I just had to quote myself to point out that both teams Won today.  Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. :applause:

4 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

What are you talking about?  You do not have to be a doctor to have hippa apply to you, you do not even have to be a health care provider.

Yep. Even insurance agents, school record officials that deal with shot records, and military recruiters have to be Hippa certified. Basically anyone that could potentially come in contact with a person for medical reasons or that would have access to a patient's medical history.

".....I would emphasize that Mr. Sly was never an employee of the Guyer Institute and his brief three-month internship occurred in 2013 during which time Peyton was not even being treated or present in the office. I think it is obvious that Mr. Sly fabricated this whole thing for reasons I cannot fathom. I am proud to have treated Peyton and helped him through his rehabilitation. Mr. Manning is one of the most honorable and upstanding individuals I have had the pleasure of knowing."

Statement from Dr. Guyer.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Dr-Guyer-releases-statement-supporting-Broncos-Peyton-Manning-42304081

/thread

7 minutes ago, IndyTrav said:

Which one is it? 

Can you show where it was deflected on them?