Peyton Manning HGH accusation (edit)

ViriLudant

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fx Stryker said:

".....I would emphasize that Mr. Sly was never an employee of the Guyer Institute and his brief three-month internship occurred in 2013 during which time Peyton was not even being treated or present in the office. I think it is obvious that Mr. Sly fabricated this whole thing for reasons I cannot fathom. I am proud to have treated Peyton and helped him through his rehabilitation. Mr. Manning is one of the most honorable and upstanding individuals I have had the pleasure of knowing."

Statement from Dr. Guyer.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Dr-Guyer-releases-statement-supporting-Broncos-Peyton-Manning-42304081

/thread

Nice find.  Thanks, FX.

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Actually, you are dead wrong.  Any and every single employee of a doctors office must be Hippa certified, they must attend training and receive a certificate. I myself am Hippa certified. That is federal law.  Even if the employee leaves the practice etc, he/she still falls under hippa. As does the doctors office as far as patients seen while the employee was there. 

We had a receptionist fined and thus fired for simply texting a person she knew after seeing her file and saying that she was sorry bout her contracting a disease.......

Yeah in a REAL doctor's office that is the case. I'm not sure this guy would qualify as a real doctor under state regulations. I don't think that this is technically a medical practice. He is not held to the same restrictions as a practicing doctor would be. I don't think you understood what I said very well.

2 minutes ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

Yeah in a REAL doctor's office that is the case. I'm not sure this guy would qualify as a real doctor under state regulations. I don't think that this is technically a medical practice. He is not held to the same restrictions as a practicing doctor would be. I don't think you understood what I said very well.

Guyer is certainly a doctor. 

2 minutes ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

Doesn't have to be. Federal law requires anyone who has access to medical records of any type to follow Hippa. This is the same with any pharmacy,  band aide clinic and any and every person who comes in contact with medical records. And if the office can prescribe drugs, it for sure fall under hippa as does their employees. Read my above posts.

My sister works for cvs as a cashier, she falls under hippa laws and she doesn't come into contact with the prescriptions themselves.

15 minutes ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

No, you sir are the one having a hard time comprehending the laws of Hipaa.

Anyone, be it a Dr. Insurance Agent, Secretary, Receptionist, part time file person,  ANYONE that has access to records or personal information regarding another person's  personal information is forbidden to reveal  or talk about this.   Period.   

HIPAA stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Passed in 1996 HIPAA is a federal law that sets a national standard to protect medical records and other personal health information. 

11 minutes ago, Fx Stryker said:

".....I would emphasize that Mr. Sly was never an employee of the Guyer Institute and his brief three-month internship occurred in 2013 during which time Peyton was not even being treated or present in the office. I think it is obvious that Mr. Sly fabricated this whole thing for reasons I cannot fathom. I am proud to have treated Peyton and helped him through his rehabilitation. Mr. Manning is one of the most honorable and upstanding individuals I have had the pleasure of knowing."

Statement from Dr. Guyer.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Dr-Guyer-releases-statement-supporting-Broncos-Peyton-Manning-42304081

/thread

Well that pretty much caps it doesn't it.....

1 hour ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

lol, unlike you, I read the articles BEFORE I post them. You said the treatment isn't allowed in US, the article states that it is. Not sure why I'm wasting my time with you and other *'s fans obvious trolling/baiting.

Who said that ALL stem cell treatment is illegal?

No one.  

The he articles I read said that he probably went to Europe for a type of treatment that wasn't allowed in the US.

22 minutes ago, IndyTrav said:

Bc a Pats fan posted possibly the hottest topic in the NFL right now? 

Or is it because as soon they did, it immediately got deflected onto the Pats and they began to defend themselves? 

Which one is it? 

Owned, by a fellow Colts fan.

12 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Can you show where it was deflected on them?  

Sure, posts 10, 19, 23, 25, 26, 29 on the first page......Havent managed to count up the remaining 4 pages....I can if you'd like me too, because Im sure there are a couple (a lot) more......But it will just be met with another trivial and flippant 1 sentence comment by you that brings zero substance.....

Just now, IndyTrav said:

Sure, posts 10, 19, 23, 25, 26, 29 on the first page......Havent managed to count up the remaining 4 pages....I can if you'd like me too, because Im sure there are a couple (a lot) more......But it will just be met with another trivial and flippant 1 sentence comment by you that brings zero substance.....

I guess you didn't notice who first brought deflategate into the conversation.   

4 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

No, you sir are one having a hard time comprehending the laws of Hippa.

Anyone, be it a Dr. Insurance Agent, Secretary, Receptionist, part time file person,  ANYONE that has access to records or personal information regarding another person's  personal information is forbidden to reveal  or talk about this.   Period.   

HIPAA stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Passed in 1996 HIPAA is a federal law that sets a national standard to protect medical records and other personal health information. 

I take it you meant I'm having a hard time understanding HIPAA, not Hippa? Also, those businesses have to meet the requirement of a covered entity before they are subject to those laws. There is a chance that Dr. Guyer's "Molecular Medicine" would not be a covered entity.

16 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep. Even insurance agents, school record officials that deal with shot records, and military recruiters have to be Hippa certified. Basically anyone that could potentially come in contact with a person for medical reasons or that would have access to a patient's medical history.

You need to be a 'covered entity' or Business Associate(s).  Those are defined here-

http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/covered-entities/index.html

And covers Protected Health Information (PHI)  in electronic form.

4 minutes ago, amfootball said:

I have yet to read any denials from the other athletes named which included Peppers and Matthews, has anyone else?

Does it matter...the Doc himself has said this Sly dude wasn't even employed during the time he is claiming Manning did this. Plus the Doc has denied ever sending HGH to manning...

4 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

I take it you meant I'm having a hard time understanding HIPAA, not Hippa? Also, those businesses have to meet the requirement of a covered entity before they are subject to those laws. There is a chance that Dr. Guyer's "Molecular Medicine" would not be a covered entity.

Google the guyer Institute.  It is a legit medical cooperation .  Not a back alley company

Just now, csmopar said:

Does it matter...the Doc himself has said this Sly dude wasn't even employed during the time he is claiming Manning did this. Plus the Doc has denied ever sending HGH to manning...

It is a pretty damning accusation IF untrue yet nothing from the other players named. I would think they would be on a roof top like Manning screaming their innocence?? Maybe they will at some point, we'll see ...

Peyton Manning's doctor was sued last year in alleged Ponzi Scheme involving his receipt of six-figure loans from persons convicted of fraud. Lawsuit alleges that Dr. Guyer received loans "totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars" of persons convicted of wire & securities fraud.

Per Daniel Wallach, Esq.

Just now, ViriLudant said:

Peyton Manning's doctor was sued last year in alleged Ponzi Scheme involving his receipt of six-figure loans from persons convicted of fraud. Lawsuit alleges that Dr. Guyer received loans "totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars" of persons convicted of wire & securities fraud.

Per Daniel Wallach, Esq.

How is that relevant to the topic at hand? 

17 hours ago, Bogie said:

You know what I find funny? 

I highly doubt Manning will have any setbacks and deal with criticism in the media, in the way Brady did all summer long over something that turned out to be ridiculous and a witch hunt on the NFL's part. We heard about that stupid Deflategate thing over and over and over, and at the end of the day it was ridiculous when all the evidence came out. 

I want to know if Golden Boy will have to deal with the mud slinging like Brady did. I doubt we'll see him made out to be the evilest QB ever, but you never know. 

I'm confused by your Golden Boy statement, Brady is the "Golden Boy".

6 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

Per Daniel Wallach, Esq.

Link?

13 minutes ago, IndyTrav said:

Sure did....2006coltsbestever......on first page......shall we continue?

I brought it up because I believe that is exactly the Pats fan motive. They were just waiting for something bad about Peyton to come out so they could jump on it to deflect from Tom's cheating. Believe me if something comes out about Andrew they will be all over that too.

7 minutes ago, amfootball said:

It is a pretty damning accusation IF untrue yet nothing from the other players named. I would think they would be on a roof top like Manning screaming their innocence?? Maybe they will at some point, we'll see ...

Well....let's see.

Manning has denied it

The doc alleged to have done it has denied it and even proven the dude accusing it wasn't even there during the 2011 year in which he was claiming to have been.

The guy who made the accusations to begin with has admitted to lying and making it up. 

Manning has never tested positive for it.

The source of the article is questionableat best and listed as a terrorism supporting organization..

15 minutes ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

And on a side note, you have a tendency to attack my posts, regardless of content, in a very rude and personal way. I'm sure the moderators will never do anything to clean it up, but I'm going to politely ask that you stop before I start returning the favor.

You don't know what you are talking about, perhaps you should review the requirements of hipaa before you post further on the subject.

Just now, Myles said:

Brady has beaten several ex girlfriends.   This was discovered when a boy he was molesting went to the police.  

I'm a reporter.

haha   well,  since you are a reporter,  and it's on the internet, it must be true.  

In all seriousness,  I get what you're doing here...  pointing out just how ridiculous things get.   It is Crazy.

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Well....let's see.

Manning has denied it

The doc alleged to have done it has denied it and even proven the dude accusing it wasn't even there during the 2011 year in which he was claiming to have been.

The guy who made the accusations to begin with has admitted to lying and making it up. 

Manning has never tested positive for it.

The source of the article is questionableat best and listed as a terrorism supporting organization..

Amazing that after this, people are still believing it.

15 minutes ago, csmopar said:

That sounds like the type of source that several of the Patriots fans on this board would support.

48 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep. Even insurance agents, school record officials that deal with shot records, and military recruiters have to be Hippa certified. Basically anyone that could potentially come in contact with a person for medical reasons or that would have access to a patient's medical history.

Even when I was HR for the state( DCS) I had to be Hippa certified because I had everyone's medical records in their personnel file.  :popcorn: 

6 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Congrats; since the Saints Super Bowl is "tarnished" by Bountygate, now Peyton is forever tarnished for being a juicer. 

All three of us, including the Pats who are also "tarnished" we're one big happy dysfunctional family now. 

So, just being accused by a terrorist news outlet and a radical leftist blog, with absolutely no corroborating evidence, is enough to brand someone a cheater for life?

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I brought it up because I believe that is exactly the Pats fan motive. They were just waiting for something bad about Peyton to come out so they could jump on it to deflect from Tom's cheating. Believe me if something comes out about Andrew they will be all over that too.

What cheating ?  Oh, you mean the NFL's made-up claims that have been negated by science.

46 minutes ago, Myles said:

Brady has beaten several ex girlfriends.   This was discovered when a boy he was molesting went to the police.  

I'm a reporter.

What's amusing is that Peyton himself is guilty of sexual assault.  But hey, let's not go down that road , eh?

3 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

What cheating ?  Oh, you mean the NFL's made-up claims that have been negated by science.

They have not been negated at all.  The NFL, the only relevant authority in the matter, has not retracted a single claim made in the Wells report and they fully intend to appeal the ridiculous decision to void the suspension.