Peyton Manning HGH accusation (edit)

ViriLudant

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

They have not been negated at all.  The NFL, the only relevant authority in the matter, has not retracted a single claim made in the Wells report and they fully intend to appeal the ridiculous decision to void the suspension.

Except that they didn't use science, but thanks for explaining the obvious.

Others that were accused are now coming forward to deny these accusations as well.

The attorney for Phillies slugger Ryan Howard said his client will fight claims made in the Al Jazeera report that his client received performance-enhancing drugs.
William Burck called the claims made against Howard and Ryan Zimmerman of the Washington Nationals "outright lies."
"It's inexcusable and irresponsible that Al Jazeera would provide a platform and broadcast outright lies about Mr. Howard and Mr. Zimmerman," Burck said in a statement.
"The extraordinary reckless claims made against our clients in this report are completely false and rely on a source who has already recanted his claims. We will go to court to hold Al Jazeera and other responsible parties accountable for smearing our clients' good names," Burck said.

I am still wondering how the hell and why he needed a White House press secretary to stand up for him. This was the biggest what the hell moment for me in the entire thing so far. Most athletes just don't get those kinds of men on their side within a few hours.

I am almost expecting him to for sure get into politics someday with these connections he has.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Do some of you have any idea what you are talking about at all when you babble about this being a source linked to terrorists? Do some real research, it's a legit news source and not just some Islamic sounding name to pick on.

Yes I do, it is a news source that supports terrorist groups, specifically Hamas.  Sorry, you do not realize that.

2 hours ago, Jules said:

I am still wondering how the hell and why he needed a White House press secretary to stand up for him. This was the biggest what the hell moment for me in the entire thing so far. Most athletes just don't get those kinds of men on their side within a few hours.

I am almost expecting him to for sure get into politics  someday with these connections he has.

Apparently, you are the one that needs to do research.  That former White House press secretary runs a very good public relations firm.  It would be quite logical for Peyton to contact him.

3 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Yes I do, it is a news source that supports terrorist groups, specifically Hamas.  Sorry, you do not realize that.

You also realize it was founded by CNN employees and has an excellent track record. 

I get if this was released by Bill O'Reilly though on Fox News or Mort on ESPN people would think different.

In the end no matter what has gone down.......Peyton and his people will buy him innocent it looks like based on all this. I mean A WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY. Holy crap people.......that is not something to be taken lightly.

There is serious damage control that has been done in less then 24 hours. I am shocked at the connections Peyton has.

I understand also that I have crossed some political line in this thread and some of it might be deleted. But, I also am offended that everyone is going nuts at times just because it's an Islamic name and that is just wrong. All the terrorist hoopla is pure conspiracy babble.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

You also realize it was founded by CNN employees and has an excellent track record. 

I get if this was released by Bill O'Reilly though on Fox News or Mort on ESPN people would think different.

In the end no matter what has gone down.......Peyton and his people will buy him innocent it looks like based on all this. I mean A WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY. Holy crap people.......that is not something to be taken lightly.

There is serious damage control that has been done in less then 24 hours. I am shocked at the connections Peyton has.

I understand also that I have crossed some political line in this thread and some of it might be deleted. But, I also am offended that everyone is going nuts at times just because it's an Islamic name and that is just wrong. All the terrorist hoopla is pure conspiracy babble.

You act like somehow Fox News is any less credible than CNN.  They both have there perspective one coming from the right the other the left.  

In in regards to Al Jazeera, you are the one that is misinformed, they support Hamas, a terrorist organization responsible for the deaths of a lot of people.  Claiming that people are "going nuts" because of an Islamic name is wrong and a straw man, it is because of their support of terrorist groups that people do not like them.

16 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Apparently, you are the one that needs to do research.  That former White House press secretary runs a very good public relations firm.  It would be quite logical for Peyton to contact him.

Some of you are so far gone into Peyton......I think it's a waste of time to even try to have a conversation. It's over here. I have seen enough.

Peyton farts rainbows and never did a bad thing in his life and these are all terror related news sources. And all Patriots fans have this seething agenda to bring Manning down too by posting links they see in the news.

I am just at a loss for words at times. It can almost be cult like.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Some of you are so far gone into Peyton......I think it's a waste of time to even try to have a conversation. It's over here. I have seen enough.

Peyton farts rainbows and never did a bad thing in his life and these are all terror related news sources. And all Patriots fans have this seething agenda to bring Manning down too by posting links they see in the news.

:stir:

I don't know why anyone would be "shocked" at the connections that Peyton has.

And I wish people would quit saying he hired the White House Press Secretary.    He is a FORMER WH Press Secretary, who now has a PR Firm.  PR,  PUBLIC RELATIONS.   It was great that he did damage control early on, to sqaush these ridiculous accusations.    Of course, that really wasn't needed was it?   The accusations have been recanted,  the Sly guy, or whatever his name is   has admitted lying.    

And no-one needs to buy Peyton's innocence.      Only those that have an axe to grind would believe any of this, and those opinions don't matter.

7 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

You act like somehow Fox News is any less credible than CNN.  They both have there perspective one coming from the right the other the left.  

In in regards to Al Jazeera, you are the one that is misinformed, they support Hamas, a terrorist organization responsible for the deaths of a lot of people.  Claiming that people are "going nuts" because of an Islamic name is wrong and a straw man, it is because of their support of terrorist groups that people do not like them.

Not to mention that AL Jazerra  wasn't started by cnn employees.Hamad bin khalfi al thanI started it.  She has no clue what she is talking about on almost every subject. 

11 minutes ago, Jules said:

Like my reply to Bogie you are quite rediculous.  Claiming one such news agency is more credible than the other when this particular agency is worse than the right wing Fox you mention and the Left CNN that is embarrassing. It's funny in particular that you are barking like if you are so much smarter than everyone else and they need to do research, yet have insurmountable holes in the very post you are barking with.

Lol.. irony is... ironic

11 minutes ago, Jules said:

1) The reports were from extremely dubious outlets.

2) The person making the original allegation has recanted his story

3) The person making the allegation was not at the clinic as the same time as Manning and no evidence of them ever having been together has been offered.

4) So far not one scintilla of evidence corroborating these reports has been produced

How much more evidence do you need that this whole thing is just a huge hoax?

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

You quote me and then go on a diatribe about nothing that I posted.  Who is too far gone?  I never stated anything about supporting Peyton one way or another.  Your posts here have left me at a loss for words at times.  You have some agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted, the only conclusion I have made is that you will support Al Jazeera's integrity no matter how many terrorist groups they support.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh jeez, I was wondering when this would come up haha 

He was 21 in a college locker room and committed a prank by backing his naked buns into a female reporters face.  More of an immature prank than anything.

Not exactly sexual assault.  Its just defined that way by trial attorney's and activist/agitators who would define sneering at a woman as some type of sexual assault. 

1 minute ago, ViriLudant said:

What conviction ? His actions forced Tennessee to pay her $300k.

And she also won a defamation suit against him.

if he didn't do anything , why was he punished?

Funny you do not use the same logic when it comes to the Patriots.

1 minute ago, Cynjin said:

If you do not want me to reply then don't quote me.

All right I won't reply anymore. You asked and I respect that. Honestly I have only replied to people at times who give me honest long replies and not gifs, one liners or emoticons and think thats substance that I am going to get worked up over. I am not THAT easy.

This is a hot hot topic right now too all around the net and with sports fans. Even if Peyton gets off and nothing happens people WILL talk about this. And yes there will be opinions and thoughts that are not pro Peyton. Since a lot of people have speculated now for a long time that he has been taking things for years to come back from some serious injuries. And some physical signs also show some too evidence too with him.

And it's not even me being some hater either. If even Luck was outed in rumors to be taking something and it was against the rules I would feel let down by him as well. 

8 minutes ago, DougDew said:

He was 21 in a college locker room and committed a prank by backing his naked buns into a female reporters face.  More of an immature prank than anything.

Not exactly sexual assault.  Its just defined that way by trial attorney's and activist/agitators who would define sneering at a woman as some type of sexual assault. 

He sat on the woman's face.  And she was a trainer.  

Sexual assault everywhere.  

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

All right I won't reply anymore. You asked and I respect that. Honestly I have only replied to people at times who give me honest long replies and not gifs, one liners or emoticons and think thats substance that I am going to get worked up over. I am not THAT easy.

This is a hot hot topic right now too all around the net and with sports fans. Even if Peyton gets off and nothing happens people WILL talk about this. And yes there will be opinions and thoughts that are not pro Peyton. Since a lot of people have speculated now for a long time that he has been taking things for years to come back from some serious injuries. And some physical signs also show some too evidence too with him.

And it's not even me being some hater either. If even Luck was outed in rumors to be taking something and it was against the rules I would feel let down by him as well. 

So, even if there is no evidence whatsoever that he did anything wrong we should brand him with a Scarlet HGH on his forehead forever just because of some crackpot story?

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

His play falling off a cliff right when HGH testing began is the biggest indicator IMO that this story has much merit.

Just now, Blue Horseshoe said:

So, even if there is no evidence whatsoever that he did anything wrong we should brand him with a Scarlet HGH on his forehead forever just because of some crackpot story?

Meh, not sure we should be making forehead jokes at a time like this........

Just now, amfootball said:

His play falling off a cliff right when HGH testing began is the biggest indicator IMO that this story has much merit.

No, the fact that it is Peyton Manning and not Tom Brady is the biggest indicator for you that the story has much merit.

The Al-Jazeera report is available for viewing on its website: 

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/12/27/al-jazeera-investigates-secret-world-of-sports-doping.html

I took the time to view it. It seems that the folks interviewed by Collins, it could be argued, were inflating their resumes in the hopes of landing Collins' business and hopefully gaining an inside track into European sports. The other sports figures named all declined comment or did not respond to requests for comments. The report noted Manning's strenuous denial through "his agent." It also notes Sly's retraction, but it still ran all of those claims and even states that it verified that Sly was at Geyer in 2011, which contradicts the statement by Dr. Guyer.

21 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

What conviction ? His actions forced Tennessee to pay her $300k.

And she also won a defamation suit against him.

if he didn't do anything , why was he punished?

If the pats didn't do anything,   why we're they punished? 

15 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

He sat on the woman's face.  And she was a trainer.  

Sexual assault everywhere.  

And..."sat on a woman's face" is a part of the PC lying misrepresentation...you probably can't help it.  How does that happen?

Was she lying down on the bench...on her back, face up?  That would be required for him to "sit on her face"

I said he backed into her face, which means she was sitting on a bench on her butt, with her face bun-high to Peyton.

Your description is the lying tactic when people try to whine there way into getting something for nothing.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Liberalism and Marxism is not the same thing. Not even in the slightest. 

And it IS sexual assault. If a dude sat on my face with his pants down when I was tending to his ankle that is SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Are some of you serious? I am kinda getting freaked out here.

Even if it is not sexual assault it is clearly assault and should not be tolerated

19 minutes ago, Jules said:

Funny....

I've quoted you twice now because I'm just tired of passing by your accusations of others and flaunting of "supposed superior knowledge" with thought out replies refuting your "said knowledge" to be what it is... a bunch of hot air.

Yet I have been gleefully ignored.  Lol as I said irony is quite... ironic...