LucasOilStadium

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JWF said:

The defense has been pretty bad this season too but it was overshadowed early in the year by the offense. 

As as I speak we are on the verge of giving up 40+ in back to back games. Good offenses or not, that is awful.

D was actually pretty solid for most of the first 10-11 games. They were made to look alot worse by the horrid offense and it's inability to sustain drives and numerous turnovers. They were put in tough spots...alot!!! But still kept us in games and gave us chances. Much of this season's problems are because of our atrocious offense. The last 2 games however our D has taken a few steps back and not looked good. Greg Toler gets burned a bunch and we have little to no pass rush.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When were up 13-3 and had a chance to go up 16-3 or 20-3 and fumbled away a TD that was the killer. It is what it is. Maybe this team has quit on Chuck? Having said that wouldn't anyone think that our Division opponents should beat our backup QB? I mean if you cant beat a backup QB, how is one going to beat Andrew?

Quit on Chuck? Impossible! I read that the players all love Chuck. They don't have to do anything and still get paid.

Just now, weslo1812 said:

D was actually pretty solid for most of the first 10-11 games. They were made to look alot worse by the horrid offense and it's inability to sustain drives and numerous turnovers. They were put in tough spots...alot!!! But still kept us in games and gave us chances. Much of this season's problems are because of our atrocious offense. The last 2 games however our D has taken a few steps back and not looked good. Greg Toler gets burned a bunch and we have little to no pass rush.

exactly. couldn't said it better myself

2 minutes ago, James Harden said:

The era of Colts dominating the AFC South is over. I see the Texans, Jags, and Titans going to be contenders for next decade with their new franchise QBs. Colts need to rebuild fast or they will be left in the dust next season. 

Calm down, we are missing our QB. That has a lot to do with this.

6 minutes ago, peytonmanning18 said:

All we have to do is chop a lot of wood this week and get ready for a big game against Houston.  If we go all in with our poker chips next week we may have a chance.  

rofl

is not time for the weekly cliché party I mean post game interview just yet

Just now, Malakai432 said:

This forum is acting all jacked up lol.....  I can't even post, it seems to keep saving my post and then flip, floppy, flip, floppity flooping me all over the place.

Lets go Patriots, and Pacers!

Yeah, I've had the same experience.  I just refresh the page.

5 minutes ago, JWF said:

I expect us not to give up 40 points to the Jags

Jags kicked our butts before we won the Super Bowl in 06.  This means nothing.  We are still going all the way.  We have grit and intestinal fortitude.  We faced a great team out there today.  No judging.   LMBO. Sorry...couldn't keep a straight face.

QB doesn't play CB, or OL or DL or special teams (I think we need to change the name of our units- special is too nice a word to call them) nor does he scheme poorly for the defense.  This has a lot more to do that just a QB. Paper thin OL, no real running game and our D gets worse just about every single week.

Sad to watch this team play this badly, but that's what happens when you under coach poor talent....

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Calm down, we are missing our QB. That has a lot to do with this.

I don't think having Luck will instantly solve all the issued we have. Not by any stretch. And I think many Colts fans wanna avoid and deny it, but the Jags, Titans and Texans are gaining ground on us. They are getting better while we're stalling and quite possibly getting worse. It's gonna get much tougher for us to win this division in the coming years. Much tougher.

2 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

I don't think having Luck will instantly solve all the issued we have. Not by any stretch. And I think many Colts fans wanna avoid and deny it, but the Jags, Titans and Texans are gaining ground on us. They are getting better while we're stalling and quite possibly getting worse. It's gonna get much tougher for us to win this division in the coming years. Much tougher.

A lot of the Defensive problems stem from a stalling Offense. Had we had Andrew we would've probably been up 17-3 or even 21-3 at 1 point and they would've had to play differently at that point.

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

He's going to have to otherwise it's clipboard Jesus vs JJ Watt..........

It's either attempt to save the season OR die.....

Could you imagine clipboard Jesus coming in and winning against Watt against all odds. Meme of clipboard Jesus will blow up the internet. 

No way I'm cheering for the pats. We are being blown out by the jags, we aren't beating Houston next week unless JJ watts arms and legs fall off. Tonight's outcome might not matter. We can't move the ball on poor jaguars and Steelers defenses, and the Texans defense is much better than both of those. We might struggle to score one TD next week.