LucasOilStadium

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ricker182 said:

I'm actually surprised we lost this game. 

I'm not. Our team is putrid. Jags are at least good on offense. That's what will keep them in the division race even though their defense is not anything to write home about.

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

yeah, getting luck back wont fix this

the talent to make a run just isn't there

Nah getting Luck back would help significantly but at the same time, they will still have to score 30 ppg.   Luck is the only opportunity this team has to get somewhere.  

Edit: or the Texans crapping out. 

59 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I find that Chud calls a better game even with an offense that is not his.  What you confuse with bad play calling is more poor execution.

So this argument only works with Chud?    Even though Luck threw 12 interceptions and had 2 lost fumbles in the his 5 losses? (thats almost 3 per game ) BTW he had zero in the games he won.   But keep believing it was all Pep

1 minute ago, Coltfreak said:

So this argument only works with Chud?    Even though Luck threw 12 interceptions and had 2 lost fumbles in the his 5 losses? (thats almost 3 per game ) BTW he had zero in the games he won.   But keep believing it was all Pep

Pep had a lot to do with it though.

Just now, hawkeyes said:

Thats a wrap boys and girls ... this team will NOT make the playoffs!

Nor should we. Horrible defense, inconsistent offense, questionable coaching. Even with Luck back we are a bad team. I dont like the idea of teams quitting but even if we somehow got in, were likely to get destroyed by a playoff team.

Just now, Coltfreak said:

Don't be ridiculous, of course Luck did not play well, but Pep's play calling was horrible.  If you can't understand that, I can't help you.