Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Grigson...... on his phone

TKnight24

i saw on ESPN Mack said he won't wave his no trade clause and they are putting Joe Thomas to see if someone blows them away with a mountain of picks. Still could be looking for trade although the problem tonight was Luck lacking confidence and our WRs couldn't get open for 3 1/2 quarters to save their lives.

WR's don't have to get open when you got a TE sitting 5 yards from you and you miss the throw

Luck was just awful tonight

Hilton had Norman beat on a few plays. Luck under threw the passes. It was just an awful game yet again. Starting to believe he is hurt. NFL launched an investigation against the Colts already so we'll hear something by Friday

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WR's don't have to get open when you got a TE sitting 5 yards from you and you miss the throw

Luck was just awful tonight

Hilton had Norman beat on a few plays. Luck under threw the passes. It was just an awful game yet again. Starting to believe he is hurt. NFL launched an investigation against the Colts already so we'll hear something by Friday

i am not saying Luck was good because out side of the rally he was bad. Doesn't change that big play WRs couldn't get open most of the night.

i am not saying Luck was good because out side of the rally he was bad. Doesn't change that big play WRs couldn't get open most of the night.

Been that way most of the year and honestly has been a problem for a few years now against the good defenses. Luck getting a lot of the criticism but our receivers have been trash most of the year too.  Hilton especially. He's making big boy money now but has not played like a big boy for most of this season. Maybe if more corners simply fall down like in the Saints game the Colts will get there money worth this year.

Pep is a horrible game day coach, always was. Notice how the Colts seem to do so much better when their back are against the wall? That's because the Pep game plan is out the window and the offense just lets it rip. Down by 3 TD's to New Orleans, we open it up. Down to the Pats, opened up. Pep coaches like he's scared, just throw it 3 yards and hope the WR can break 5 tackles. Also notice how much better our OL looks during the fast break offense??

Colts GM is pacing in the back of the media room, on his cell phone, talking low. I'm telling you, if Pagano gets fired tonight ...

— Gregg Doyel (@GreggDoyelStar)

November 3, 2015

Colts GM is pacing in the back of the media room, on his cell phone, talking low. I'm telling you, if Pagano gets fired tonight ...

IMO not any firing would happen before bye.

Pep is a horrible game day coach, always was. Notice how the Colts seem to do so much better when their back are against the wall? That's because the Pep game plan is out the window and the offense just lets it rip. Down by 3 TD's to New Orleans, we open it up. Down to the Pats, opened up. Pep coaches like he's scared, just throw it 3 yards and hope the WR can break 5 tackles. Also notice how much better our OL looks during the fast break offense??

Agree, they should let it rip start of the game and go no huddle instead of playing catch up all the time.

its becoming the samething every week, get down big and do next to nothing on offense and just when it looks,out of reach come roaring back. The two games Matt started and the Pats game were exceptions. This is a very troubling pattern and even more troubling that they can't get it figured out.

But cannot finish the comeback and get the win / confidence.  Fortunately there is still season left to right the ship, and our division is as bad as we are.  One of these teams will take a step up and claim a post season spot.

Very possible, as you said I guess we won't know. That being said I wouldn't feel confident at all vs the Broncos if they did manage to play Matt. I think there is a high probability of him spending much of the game on the ground, as with Luck. That being said if it is deemed Luck is fudged up for whatever reason, I'd have no problem with Matt playing. I just see the same outcome, and Matt getting beat down very badly.

Well, let's face it... they BEAT DOWN Aaron Rodgers.... like historically beat down... badly.  So perhaps short of Brady, it appears they'll be beating down everyone all year as they have since game one.  And I wouldn't be shocked if they beat down Brady as well and win the Super Bowl IF Manning doesn't lose games for them (which is so bizarre... as Manning is by far their weakest link among Defense and Offensive Skill players.  

Well, let's face it... they BEAT DOWN Aaron Rodgers.... like historically beat down... badly.  So perhaps short of Brady, it appears they'll be beating down everyone all year as they have since game one.  And I wouldn't be shocked if they beat down Brady as well and win the Super Bowl IF Manning doesn't lose games for them (which is so bizarre... as Manning is by far their weakest link among Defense and Offensive Skill players.  

Definitely agree, they are somewhat of an anomaly.  Manning has been playing bad but they just keep on killing it.  I could only imagine if Manning starts playing well.  

Definitely agree, they are somewhat of an anomaly.  Manning has been playing bad but they just keep on killing it.  I could only imagine if Manning starts playing well.  

It is such a replication of Elway.  He added nearly zero to those two Super Bowl wins, but it changed his entire career historically or HE would be the guy who couldn't win the big one forever and ever.  It's a false narrative and he of all people knows Manning is saddled with unfair baggage and he desperately wants to win another one with him and send him out with a SB win.  And should Manning come back (which would be a bit shocking at this point) it looks like they have the D to go for 2 in a row and the NFC has no one other than Arizona in his way it appears.