Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Luck on Colts turnover problem: "It's my problem."

— SN's Vinnie Iyer (@vinnieiyer)

November 3, 2015

:sigh:

Tired of the same old responses but seeing no improvement at all

He said this last week, played the same this week. When is he gonna fix the problem? And apparently get his ribs fixed?

November 3, 2015

He said this last week, played the same this week. When is he gonna fix the problem? And apparently get his ribs fixed?

Luck needs to get into rhythm. I want to see more passes to the flats for short yard gains. Even if it's a 2yd gain, do it -- get the arm flowing. I also want more screens. I know Pep tried one or two and they failed, but they still need to be attempted more often.

November 3, 2015

They should bench him. Let him rest. He has played awful. I know the play calling hasn't been great either, but Luck has not been helping the team anymore than I think Hasselbeck  would(who has 2 out of our 3 wins this year in games that we controlled throughout the game). I mean, he leads the NFL in interceptions currently. He put 3 in the air tonight and fumbled. I don't get why QB is so untouchable, especially when they are already injured.

https://twitter.com/RapShect/status/6614178736596869124

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapShect 23m23 minutes ago

Here we go: #Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano has been fired, according to multiple reports. The loss tonight was his kiss of death.

Not sure if true?  !! ?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapShect 20m20 minutes ago

#Colts OC Pep Hamilton is expected to be named Interim Head Coach. Announcement will be made tomorrow.

Wow!!

Tease! 

haha, well they have 5 days to fix it then they play the best D they've faced all year.

I might have to take a rain check on that game.... . It could get very ugly. They just shutdown the best QB in the NFL, I hope they don't play Luck. They could end his career with that pass rush

We all wish it was true.

Tonights doldrums was not the fault of Pagano.  What happened near the end?  The rain stopped and the weather was calm.  Luck is a good weather QB going way way way back right?  Now he's mostly a dome QB.  This was outside in a downpour.  Plus, his entire career he's played far better the later it gets in the game.  My opinion? He relaxes when the game is hopeless and just plays.  He's not overthinking etc.   

I think if we'd had Hasselbeck in the entire game, we'd have easily won that game.   Next week, nothing can save us.  So it will be 3-6 at the bye week.  We'll be down to the wire to win the division with a 7-9 record, IF we can beat Tampa or Atlanta and sweep our sad, sad division again.  Leave Pagano alone, fire Hamilton, put the Chud in as O Coordinator to finish out the season and if they don't finish 8-8 and win at least a playoff game, fire them all.  

Tonights doldrums was not the fault of Pagano. What happened near the end? The rain stopped and the weather was calm. Luck is a good weather QB going way way way back right? Now he's mostly a dome QB. This was outside in a downpour. Plus, his entire career he's played far better the later it gets in the game. My opinion? He relaxes when the game is hopeless and just plays. He's not overthinking etc.

I think if we'd had Hasselbeck in the entire game, we'd have easily won that game. Next week, nothing can save us. So it will be 3-6 at the bye week. We'll be down to the wire to win the division with a 7-9 record, IF we can beat Tampa or Atlanta and sweep our sad, sad division again. Leave Pagano alone, fire Hamilton, put the Chud in as O Coordinator to finish out the season and if they don't finish 8-8 and win at least a playoff game, fire them all.

Matt would've been destroyed. They barley beat the Jags @ home with him starting thanks to their kicker. I have no reason to think Matt could have gone into Carolina in horrible weather conditions and not get mangled. The WRs could hardly get open in the game anyways. The press coverage was asbolutely decimating them. This isn't Houston or Jacksonville the Colts played tonight. I also have a feeling if Matt starts against Denver, ohh boy..........

TK, I really hope you have a thread when I wake up saying that people have been fired.

Appreciate the updates BTW.

Sorry, but don't bank on it. I have a job interview tomorrow lol. I need to be sleep right now, working on that. But if no one has posted it, I'll post the thread. But the way this forum is waiting on the firing, someone is bound to beat me to the punch haha

Luck needs to get into rhythm. I want to see more passes to the flats for short yard gains. Even if it's a 2yd gain, do it -- get the arm flowing. I also want more screens. I know Pep tried one or two and they failed, but they still need to be attempted more often.

I say just bench him and tank

No reason to go into the playoffs losing a high draft pick just to get blown out in the playoffs

Matt would've been destroyed. They barley beat the Jags @ home with him starting thanks to their kicker. I have no reason to think Matt could have gone into Carolina in horrible weather conditions and not get mangled. The WRs could hardly get open in the game anyways. The press coverage was asbolutely decimating them. This isn't Houston or Jacksonville the Colts played tonight. I also have a feeling if Matt starts against Denver, ohh boy..........

But remember, Luck had to mount a major comeback to beat the hopeless Titans for his only win this year.  Houston and Jacksonville are both better than the Titans, so I am not so sure it would have been any worse (a loss is a loss) with Hasselbeck.  He likely wouldn't have handed them 4 turnovers.  He went 2-0 with no turnovers and in a game like this, that likely would have, at worst, kept it within a TD or less.  Perhaps with a solid passing game and not being behind due to turnovers, our run game could have dominated.   

We'll never know, but Matt would not have so widely missed so many wide open guys with bizarre passes to phantoms.  

But remember, Luck had to mount a major comeback to beat the hopeless Titans for his only win this year. Houston and Jacksonville are both better than the Titans, so I am not so sure it would have been any worse (a loss is a loss) with Hasselbeck. He likely wouldn't have handed them 4 turnovers. He went 2-0 with no turnovers and in a game like this, that likely would have, at worst, kept it within a TD or less. Perhaps with a solid passing game and not being behind due to turnovers, our run game could have dominated.

We'll never know, but Matt would not have so widely missed so many wide open guys with bizarre passes to phantoms.

Very possible, as you said I guess we won't know. That being said I wouldn't feel confident at all vs the Broncos if they did manage to play Matt. I think there is a high probability of him spending much of the game on the ground, as with Luck. That being said if it is deemed Luck is fudged up for whatever reason, I'd have no problem with Matt playing. I just see the same outcome, and Matt getting beat down very badly.

Get Mack then fire everyone including that dummy that's on the phone

i saw on ESPN Mack said he won't wave his no trade clause and they are putting Joe Thomas to see if someone blows them away with a mountain of picks. Still could be looking for trade although the problem tonight was Luck lacking confidence and our WRs couldn't get open for 3 1/2 quarters to save their lives.

That win would have done wonders for us, instead, another week of agony.

its becoming the samething every week, get down big and do next to nothing on offense and just when it looks,out of reach come roaring back. The two games Matt started and the Pats game were exceptions. This is a very troubling pattern and even more troubling that they can't get it figured out.