Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear Pagano's post game speech about how well the Colts played, how this team had grit and how tough Carolina is.  

I've never been more proud of a group of men

why cant luck stop throwing picks i dont get it what is wrong

He locks onto a receiver.  Telegraphs his passes

Just don't have what it takes. Luck is forcing stuff that wasn't there. Hey...we may be looking a top 15, top 10 draft pick. This kinda loss is probably gonna bust this teams gut. Probably gonna be hung over on it next week when we get throttled by Denver. Legitimately worried for Luck in that game.

SIT LUCK UNTIL HE IS HEALTHY!! AND IF HE ISN'T HEALTHY, SIT LUCK BECAUSE HIS DOWNWARD TREND IS JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE 

sorry I caps locked but f this team man. The offense is just awful and I'm tired of never seeing Luck have a full good game

Not a great fan of our owner, but can't complain about him paying the guys the GM wants. Has shelled for a ton of contracts. Unfortunately too many of them wasted on guys that don't produce.

Greg Toler absolutely sucks.  He's good for literally about 5-6 missed games/season due to injury and about 2-3 big plays/game.  I really hope Smith ends up panning out but he needs to return from IR first.  So much wasted talent on the side of Grigson.  It's hard to fault one person for the issues this team has though, it takes an organizational effort to be as bad as the Colts.  Luck carried the team on his back for 3 years now we are seeing the outcome of him not playing well.  

Extremely disappointing loss tonight our Indianapolis Colts.   :(   I felt the weather with the heavy rains also played a factor and impact on tonight's (and early morning) outcome.   I have ready many and several comments on the game plan and many has been directed on Colts offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton which may be justified.  Regardless, the Colts are in a three game losing streak, but yet tied the NFL with their current 15-game divisional winning streak against AFC South opponents!

With the loss, our Colts are in a current three-game losing streak, but may not get easier as they have the return of Peyton Manning again to Indianapolis, and the Colts have to prepare for another undefeated team, the Denver Broncos, in less than a week's time.  Broncos also acquired tight end Vernon Davis from the 49ers yesterday. 

Colts had a 5-3 regular season record at this time in 2014. Also with tonight's loss to Carolina, Indianapolis is now tied with the Houston Texans for first place in first place in the AFC South, but the Colts have the tie breaker for now, barely edging the Texans with both points for and allowed with 173 to 203, while the Texans has 174 to 205.

Colts arrive back to Indianapolis later this morning, while Coach Pagano and his  coaching staff will look over game video later today. Players return after an off-day Wednesday to prepare for the Denver Broncos, as I am sure may be another emotional game at the real LOS for Colts fans attending.  All of us will just move and go on the rest of this week, and look forward to another entertaining game between our Colts and the return of Peyton Manning and his undefeated Denver Broncos this Sunday.

Thanks to all of you participating on the Colts Monday Night Football Game Thread again, enjoy the rest of your week, and the weekend.  see all of you here on Sunday, stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!    :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltshorse:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :)