Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Patriots pre-game thread -- Week 6 (merge)

Dark_Indy

Brady has more rings than Colts have wins this season. So before you go spouting about how bad Brady is and how he's only managed to hoodwink the rest of the league for so long because of all kinds of external circumstances... go out and beat us first. Then talk. Go beat him, and maybe he isn't so good. But stop hanging 2nd place banners in your stadium and go out and beat the best to become the best. Maybe you can hang that 1st place banner with Luck someday. Until then, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Trolling.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady has more rings than Colts have wins this season. So before you go spouting about how bad Brady is and how he's only managed to hoodwink the rest of the league for so long because of all kinds of external circumstances... go out and beat us first. Then talk. Go beat him, and maybe he isn't so good. But stop hanging 2nd place banners in your stadium and go out and beat the best to become the best. Maybe you can hang that 1st place banner with Luck someday. Until then, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Stay classy pats fans...

Have fun with that, sorry some Colts fans give a pats fan a hard time on a Colts message board, go figure...

Not enough hours in the day for me to waste my time on a rivals message board...

But hey Trolls got to troll...

Hopefully you post something football-related before game time.

Hopefully we can get into the Xs and Os come next week. Do most expect Luck to play? What is the latest on his shoulder? I have read several reports from everything from a subluxation to a possible labrum tear to a bruise.

If Luck sits, it's probably more serious than let on. Sitting the last couple games wasn't too bad, as those teams were not much to worry about. But if he sits the Patriots game, I think it could be a bad sign going forward.

I too can't wait for the football talk. I'm also at the Cowboy's forum, trying to get in some talk there... all I hear about is the 90s Cowboys dynasty... one guy even said the Patriots dynasty won't even be remembered as top 5.... that was funny.

I for one DO NOT want to visit Patriots forums. How can I ever engage in any dialog when everyone there thinks Brady is Jesus.

So instead you come to a Colts board and attempt to convince everyone here brady is Jesus. 

That is very good logic on your part. 

When I hear Brady whine, I usually hear something a bit different... Lombardi, Lombardi, Lombardi, Lombardi [to be continued...]

That is funny because when I hear about brady, the patriots, and the Lombardi Trophy together in the same sentence then all I can think about is cheaters, cheaters, cheaters, 18-1, cheaters, to be continued.

Just in jest. I'm just going by the recent trend of scores when these two teams play. Just think how I'm going to look if you guys win! I have to come back here and take the abuse, which I will. It wouldn't be fun, but with the good goes the bad.

You don't really have to come back at all. Most member are pretty clear about sarcasm or ribbing. Makes no difference to me.

Help your co-Colt fans . They're the ones so blinded by hatred and jealousy that they claim that Brady is only successful because he's in New England.

Funny logic there.

Why don't you go ahead and convince all of us why he's successful in New England. See if that helps your case. Nobody here cares and it's a waste of time! Plain and simple.

I haven't read through this entire thread yet, but if this turns into another Pro Football Talk comment section with a bunch of "The Pats will hang 60 on the Colts for Deflategate"....I'm out. First, Pats fans are misplacing their anger. And that's all I will say about that. Regardless of who starts, I think it can be a close game if the Colts come ready to execute with a good game plan.

I haven't read through this entire thread yet, but if this turns into another Pro Football Talk comment section with a bunch of "The Pats will hang 60 on the Colts for Deflategate"....I'm out. First, Pats fans are misplacing their anger. And that's all I will say about that. Regardless of who starts, I think it can be a close game if the Colts come ready to execute with a good game plan.

It's already getting there. Patriot fans showing their arrogance already and they aren't even playing us this week yet. Makes it seem like the game was already played and the colts suffered a loss. Out for blood for deflategate. Psh.... What......ever...... Get a grip.

Because we have no way of stopping them with pass defense or pass rushing . it will be 6 plays and touchdown every time he gets the ball. Then we will move slowly down the field trying to catch up for TB...

Toler ,Davis ,Butler played their Worse game tonight this year. I think Davis was just as bad as any rookie cb we've had back there.

Zone coverage is not our forte and I doubt we will play zone vs tom brady

No, just a little spanking. Either stay in reality, or I'll have to bring the truth.

I'll bring the truth for you.

Tom Brady's Super Bowl Wins*

Thank you Adam Vinatieri

How about the snow blower vs. the Raiders lol ???

The "Tuck" rule hahaha

Kraft coincidentally attending the same party as Judge Berman..

Spygate

Locker and Hotel Room espionage.

Turning off the A.C. in Visitors locker room

Warm beverages.

Face it your team has no integrity. We may have only 1 SB to NE's 4 in the Tom Brady era. But guess what ? We won ours the old fashioned way.

HONESTLY. That's a concept the New England Fan base is not familiar with. You are all so enveloped and infatuated with being so great and better than anyone else and winning all the time that you all have forgotten that there are RULES and if you don't ABIDE by these RULES you effectively remove the underlying purpose of playing the game in the first place. The New England Patriots organizations actions are the equivalent of a thief robbing a grocery store then returning the next morning to find the prices have been inflated.   

/sigh

Any other pregame thread we have mostly sensible fans from other teams come in and make projections and wish list's like Colts fans do on here.  Occasionally you get the over zealous ones who say " 50 burger".  But in general they are respectful.

Then ANYTHING related to NE and you get those fans jumping in by the score to trash talk and/or just troll.  There are the few NE fans I can respect because they throw their wishlist's and projections that are realistic. And don't try to rub things in over and over. But so many are just so out right rude it is almost not worth being in that thread.

Yes, the Luck / Brady match-up has been 'salty' to us fans of Indy as well, not just Luck. But why do NE fans feel the need to rub it in 24/7 any chance they get?

I normally do not ever wish for a blow-out.  I like good games close games. But all i hear anymore from many NE fans is how Brady will be looking to break the single game scoring record on us in week 6.

I'll bring the truth for you.

Tom Brady's Super Bowl Wins*

Thank you Adam Vinatieri

How about the snow blower vs. the Raiders lol ???

The "Tuck" rule hahaha

Kraft coincidentally attending the same party as Judge Berman..

Spygate

Locker and Hotel Room espionage.

Turning off the A.C. in Visitors locker room

Warm beverages.

Face it your team has no integrity. We may have only 1 SB to NE's 4 in the Tom Brady era. But guess what ? We won ours the old fashioned way.

HONESTLY. That's a concept the New England Fan base is not familiar with. You are all so enveloped and infatuated with being so great and better than anyone else and winning all the time that you all have forgotten that there are RULES and if you don't ABIDE by these RULES you effectively remove the underlying purpose of playing the game in the first place. The New England Patriots organizations actions are the equivalent of a thief robbing a grocery store then returning the next morning to find the prices have been inflated.   

Add all that up.... World Champions x4 - Thanks for the list, now I know what I can expect to have to refute for next time.