Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills vs Pats

RockThatBlue

So far I'm of the opinion that the Bills are deflated this week (ba-dum-ts). I think they let it go to their heads and are experiencing a let down against a better but not world stomping-ly better team than they played last week.

Rex Ryan can be great to get a team amped bit something tells me reeling that back under control may not be his strength.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crazy thing is the Patriots have about the same or worse amount of yards rushing in this game than we had.  The stat sheet on NFL.com is showing a combined amt of 49 yards.  One thing I will say about the Patriots is they know how to play error free football even when they are one dimensional and they still find the end zone.  On the flip side we turn the ball over and keep ourselves from the end zone when that happens.

Patriots are just that good. All that bluster and Brady just carves them up like a thanksgiving turkey. I think there is no doubt who the best team in football is and no amount of air pressure changes that. Pats/Brady/Belicheck just too good. Bills are a solid defense but Brady knows how to neutralize it....unfortanately the Colts just haven't learned to do that yet.

The crazy thing is the Patriots have about the same or worse amount of yards rushing in this game than we had.  The stat sheet on NFL.com is showing a combined amt of 49 yards.  One thing I will say about the Patriots is they know how to play error free football even when they are one dimensional and they still find the end zone.  On the flip side we turn the ball over and keep ourselves from the end zone when that happens.

Yeah...the Colts offense is its own worst enemy with all the turnovers and offensive line penalties. We sabotage a lot of drives thanks to our own doing.

Patriots are just that good. All that bluster and Brady just carves them up like a thanksgiving turkey. I think there is no doubt who the best team in football is and no amount of air pressure changes that. Pats/Brady/Belicheck just too good. Bills are a solid defense but Brady knows how to neutralize it....unfortanately the Colts just haven't learned to do that yet.

Unless something catastrophic happens to them like Gronk or Brady going down they should be in the Super Bowl again. It's a long season though.

What amazes me is the time Brady has to throw. He is killing the Bills. It always seems like he has all day to throw.

not on every play, hes getting the ball out in 2 seconds like he did in the super bowl a lot of times.. but yea there have been quite a few plays where he had a solid amount of time.

Bills aren't blitzing as much against him as they did against the Colts, so that is probably a huge reason for it.. Patriots lost their starting right tackle Sebastion Vollmer to an injury too

Edited by 21isSuperman