Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockThatBlue

Bills vs Pats

Everyone saying our defense is weak and can't stop the run. The Pats are about to give up more rushing yards to Mccoy than we did all game. And they're about to score a touchdown on their first drive.

Buffalo picking up right where they left off. I want to see their D against the Pats

Still early...we know Belicheck will make adjustments.

Didn't make adjustments last week. D-Will ran it down their throats all game. They just were better than the Steelers at scoring. They're going to have to do the same against a great Bills D.

Yeah, too easy.

Belichick will adjust, shut this offense down from here on out, and let Brady take control of the game, who will start by walking down the field for an even easier TD, starting now.

We have the dang Bengals game here today  :argh:

Fill me in....  what's happening?

Yeah, too easy.

Belichick will adjust, shut this offense down from here on out, and let Brady take control of the game, who will start by walking down the field for an even easier TD, starting now.

dude your team looks great should be very excited

Pats run D was bad last week and looked bad on this first drive.

didn't look any better on the back end that D is a hot mess right now . If the Big Ben was on he would of put 60 on em

Yeah, too easy.

Man, you really have no faith in your team haha

Yeah, too easy.

You do this all the time. I don't know if you just hope the reverse of what you say happens or you're just a negative person.

Reverse psychology?

idk lol I understand feeling that way in years past but the bills have great offensive weapons a fantastic D and even got a QB who has been playing pretty good so far in his first 2 games

Of course a flag is thrown on the return.

This is where things start unraveling.

Man, relax.  Smile.  Your team is winning and doing well.  Be happy