Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills vs Pats

RockThatBlue

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, too easy.

Belichick will adjust, shut this offense down from here on out, and let Brady take control of the game, who will start by walking down the field for an even easier TD, starting now.

You do this all the time. I don't know if you just hope the reverse of what you say happens or you're just a negative person.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You do know it’s just a joke right… I’m not on twitter, I don’t follow the guy or any guys. I see stuff that is posted on here and engage, but always take reports with a grain of salt. You never have a guy on the roster until the contract is signed and the trade is official.    There is a lot Ballard isn’t going to say publicly. His ability to manipulate q and a’s to do exactly that is a strength. “Look- I like Destin… he just needs more time in the reporting field.” - Chris Ballard probably  because Grigson couldn’t draft after the layup he had with Andrew Luck, and hitting on T.Y Hilton… 
    • That is the approach to building a team that I prefer. I never saw Grigson as following that approach. He seemed to sign many free agents that did not work. But Ballard does follow that approach, almost to a fault.
    • It seems that folks should lay off of all these insiders. They are sharing information as they hear them. I believe folks here became upset with Destin, not because of what he did or said, but because other insiders were criticized and disparaged for sharing news that was opposite of what Destin had reported.   We all have insiders that we prefer. I personally like Tom Pelissero, but I'm sure he has made mistakes too. Let's just give all of them a break. Without them, it would take a lot longer for us fans to learn about news involving our favorite teams.  
    • One last thing, he notes at the end this is Ballard’s MO but he understands why people are frustrated with it because it needs to start producing results.  
    • One of the great things the NFL does is getting people to believe they aren’t rich.   The league made 17 billion dollars in 2021 in revenue.  The average NFL team is worth 5.1 billion dollars.  These guys aren’t broke or strapped for cash.  They can afford these things.     For what it’s worth Holder is reporting that the Colts made the decision not to go after Sneed and then gave that money to all the guys they re-signed last week and had they gone after Sneed it would have been as the expense of some of those guys, specifically Kenny Moore and perhaps Grover Stewartt which tracks with Kenny at least being the last of the group to re-sign.  Physical money wasn’t the issue.  The Colts simply made a choice.  
  • Members