Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills vs Pats

RockThatBlue

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game looks like its over.. Bills have all of the energy sapped out of them and the crowd'

So much for the upset i was looking forward to..  hopefully our Colts just had to knock some rust off because if this is any bench mark we have some work to do

Edited by 21isSuperman

If that offense stays healthy I've said it a few times...Brady and Gronk will challenge the record books. Tom looks like he is ready to take out his anger for Goodell on the whole league. This is an impressive defense he is making look foolish out there. Why do teams continue to give ammo to the Patriots...everytime there is a controversy they come out and run roughshod through the whole league...and then to come out poking them about it all week..just dumb. I don't normally root for the Patriots but it has to be pretty satisfying for Tom to stick the whole deflategate narrative where the sun don't shine after this game. I'm not saying they can't lose or will win the SB again (although they have to be favorites) but this team is playing very motivated and very impressively.

I pretty much think last week was a fluke, Colts would beat the Bills if they played again but that is typical Colts meaning they don't show up 100% of time. Pats do, Pats don't play down to their competition. They take care of business.

Not sure Colts would fare any better against the Bills if they played them again this week. They wilt against physicality.

If that offense stays healthy I've said it a few times...Brady and Gronk will challenge the record books. Tom looks like he is ready to take out his anger for Goodell on the whole league. This is an impressive defense he is making look foolish out there. Why do teams continue to give ammo to the Patriots...everytime there is a controversy they come out and run roughshod through the whole league...and then to come out poking them about it all week..just dumb. I don't normally root for the Patriots but it has to be pretty satisfying for Tom to stick the whole deflategate narrative where the sun don't shine after this game. I'm not saying they can't lose or will win the SB again (although they have to be favorites) but this team is playing very motivated and very impressively.

Agree. They're a well-coached, talented team, and the organization has made sound personnel decisions for going on 15 years. Their players are almost never out of position and seem to be better prepared. I probably sound like a Patriots troll, but I'm just being objective here. I'm still not sold on Grigson and Pagano. The Patriots are doing to the Bills what we thought the Colts were capable of.

I knew this would happen lol. You knew the Pats would go in there easily and make us feel worse. lmao

But, it don't bug me either. I thought it was too good to be true with Buffalo.

It really is quite funny. We will still get lots of it will be okay...the Colts have no trench issues...you are being negative type posts. This game goes to show that the Colts have more warts than the Wicked Witch of the West. It's still early though...right? Lol

Steelers also looking like a very good team after this game as well.

They sure do....the washed up, 30-something DeAngelo Williams looks pretty damn good.

Add LeVeon Bell and Martavis Bryant and they can play with the Pats....they moved the ball very well against them last week, they just couldn't cash in the points.

I know everyone hates Pittsburgh too....but they're a problem for us as well.

I pretty much think last week was a fluke, Colts would beat the Bills if they played again but that is typical Colts meaning they don't show up 100% of time. Pats do, Pats don't play down to their competition. They take care of business.

It was no fluke face it. We aren't as good as the pats

They sure do....the washed up, 30-something DeAngelo Williams looks pretty damn good.Add LeVeon Bell and Martavis Bryant and they can play with the Pats....they moved the ball very well against them last week, they just couldn't cash in the points.I know everyone hates Pittsburgh too....but they're a problem for us as well.

Agreed!